Divinity: Original Sin - Update 1.0.63 Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Larian Studios has released another patch on Steam today for Divinity: Original Sin. As usual here are the details of what has been fixed.

Update V1.0.63

First of all, thank you for all the feedback. Divinity:Original Sin is a big game and it's sometimes hard for us to see where things go wrong. You've been absolutely fantastic in helping us out and as a result we have a number of fixes that should help out several people:

- Added more error reporting when save files are not written away correctly
- Optimised texture streaming & sound loading to reduce stuttering on some systems. More optimisations are coming
- Fix for bone totem problems in the Luculla mines
- Fix for end game not triggering correctly under certain circumstances
- Better resolution detection
- Fixed issues with changing multiplayer settings
- Fixed a number of crashes
- Followers now move in a less jittery manner
- Fixed issue with combining stacks of items
- Fixed issue in multiplayer that caused two peers to get the same character assigned
- Updated French & German translations

Have fun!
More information.

hard to keep up with the updates on my SLOW internet. Harder to stop playing to wait for the patch to rule them all.

I think everybody can start the game now - I'm already 63 hours into it and have no problems at all.

I'm just waiting for the AI personality patch.

I'll wait a little longer yet. Besides which, my backlog is just ridiculously large to justify it. I only managed to complete MM:X during my holidays, must be getting old. ;)
I'm enjoying reading the 'Watch reviews naturally.

Gonna pick it on a sale. Sorry, but i can't afford to pay the full price. Plus, my backlog is quite scary (not much time to play lately). I plan to start MM X this week-end, as i've got it in this week Steam sale (I've managed to fork 14 euro for it). And, yeah, any tips for a hybrid party would be appreciated.

Way too many patches for me to consider playing it yet. I should probably wait 6 months or so, as I'm hoping the modding community will embrace it as well.

Great thing about this game is that it feels a bit timeless, which means it can be enjoyed years from now - without losing much of an impact.

Unlike a game like Skyrim, which really should be played as close to release as possible.

You guys can play the game now AND in 6 month.

D:OS plays differently with different character classes and I'll replay it a few times.

I'm not big on replays. I prefer to maximise my first experience with the game.

Still, I might play it soon anyway. Don't really know yet.

At first i was willing to wait a few months but now i play the game nonetheless. No regrets at all so far. Awesome game !!
For me the best RPG in the last few years.

I won't bother persuading anyone anymore.
If someone doesn't believe me this is a mustplay not now or later but a week ago, their problem.

At first i was willing to wait a few months but now i play the game nonetheless. No regrets at all so far. Awesome game !!
For me the best RPG in the last few years.

Agreed at first i decided to wait till the patch cycle slows down and my vacation comes up.
I changed my mind now though and am just sticking with the 0.51 patch and I can't stop playing since then, which already cost me quite a few hours of sleep (Well D:OS and the world cup that is).
Didn't have any bugs to speak of either yet, but I'm still in the first zone.

I dont put games on hold anymore because that might mean that I will never play them. There will always be other games in future, but right now sin is the game to play.

I won't bother persuading anyone anymore.
If someone doesn't believe me this is a mustplay not now or later but a week ago, their problem.
Pfff.... I can't abandon Geralt right now. He needs to find Triss around Vergen!

Argh! Now I have to admit Triss a valid excuse.

Why didn't you say you can't play it because Lydia blocked your exit, why, oh why!
:cry::weep::whine::whimper::sob:

Gonna pick it on a sale. Sorry, but i can't afford to pay the full price. Plus, my backlog is quite scary (not much time to play lately).

Whaa? You mean you didn't back the KS? Burn the heretic! ;)

Seriously though, I thought we had a pool of copies here that we were going to give away at some point? Not sure what happened with those. :)

Argh! Now I have to admit Triss a valid excuse.

Why didn't you say you can't play it because Lydia blocked your exit, why, oh why!
:cry::weep::whine::whimper::sob:

dSjy8R0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom