real Myst

Nameless one

Wizzard
I recently seen real myst on GoG since it's been long time since I played myst(I played myst masterpiece edition last time) it might be good time to go for it again.I read that game has problems on win 7 so I am interested has anyone played myst on win 7 x64 and what are your experience should I buy it or stick to 2D masterpiece edition?

You know, if they redid Myst with modern 3d it would look better than the prerendered original.

You know, if they redid Myst with modern 3d it would look better than the prerendered original.

which is what realMyst is

--

I'm still stuck in Riven. I have never been able to figure out the marble puzzle.

I tried to get my buddy to help me out but since it wasn't 3D like realMyst which I turned him on to, he won't play it.

I won't play the later Mysts until I finish Riven. I have to admit I did dabble in Myst Online and found it a bit boring.

I read the books too. First one was good but it ended too quick. It gives you some insight into what happened on Riven though. The next two were too sweeping though.

MYST is one of my favorite adventure games ;)

It was almost a revolution in terms of immersion.

MYST is one of my favorite adventure games ;)

It was almost a revolution in terms of immersion.

In my opinion best adventure series ever that might come off throne for long time.I also prefer myst like adventures without inventory than regular ones.

So Myst Masterpiece and Real Myst are the same game, just Real Myst is with 3D graphics?

Yes, that is correct. Well, it's 3D and you have "relatively free movement" - where as in Myst and Myst Masterpiece you go in predetermined steps, because of the nature of pre-rendered graphics.

Back
Top Bottom