Getting a PS3...

I'd recommend San Andreas but that's got way to much explicit stuff.
Why do you care so much about the ratings though?Do they really matter?
I've been playing GTAs and Hitmans since I was 11 and I'm a fairly normal person

I'd recommend San Andreas but that's got way to much explicit stuff.
Why do you care so much about the ratings though?Do they really matter?
I've been playing GTAs and Hitmans since I was 11 and I'm a fairly normal person

I'm not debating this shit with the assholes who populate these forums these days. If you can't answer the fucking questions then just go fuck yourself.

.... I think that is now the appropriate way to communicate on the Watch forums ... certainly seems that way.

As a serious answer, the GTA games are really not his sort of thing anyway. My older son (13) loves Chinatown Wars as well as the other PSP GTA games, and both are old enough to separate fiction from reality.

I might grab them eventually but I was really looking for more stuff to appeal to his more whimsical sense.

We gave my son his PS2 yesterday … he was totally amped.

Games he got:
- Kingdom Hearts
- Final Fantasy XII
- Dragon Quest VIII
- Sonic Mega Collection +
- Katamari Damacy
- Gran Turismo 4

Any other thoughts for someone who isn't into shooters and is restricted to T-rated games and below? (I'm waiting for Kingdom Hearts II and the KH:Chain of Memories remake)

Hrm:

1)Suikoden 3-5?
2)Rogue Galaxy is amazing.
3)Does he like tactical RPGs? Stella Deus was pretty fun if I recall.
4)You could always try some of the Nippon Ichi games like Disgaea.
5) Star Ocean III, perhaps?

Everything else I enjoyed (the metal gear solid games) are rated M.

Hrm:

1)Suikoden 3-5?
2)Rogue Galaxy is amazing.
3)Does he like tactical RPGs? Stella Deus was pretty fun if I recall.
4)You could always try some of the Nippon Ichi games like Disgaea.
5) Star Ocean III, perhaps?

Everything else I enjoyed (the metal gear solid games) are rated M.

Thanks for those! I have the two Disgaea PSP games and both Star Ocean games on PSP ... and even the original Suikoden PSP port. Definitely have to check out the rest!

Did you finish it? I heard it's quite epic.

I got the strategy guide off Ebay last week, it's the largest guide I've ever seen for a console game (384 pages).

I got about halfway through when my PS2 broke. I found a used copy at gamestop a few weeks ago for five bucks, but I prob won't get to it until the summer.

What is X-Men Legends like on PS2?

For PS2
X Men Legends 1 and 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Mega Man X Collection
Sonic Gems Collection
Justice League Heroes
Spy Hunter
The Summoner 1 & 2
Midway Arcade Treasures
Activision Anthology
Valkyrie Chronicles 2

Thanks for those! I have the two Disgaea PSP games and both Star Ocean games on PSP … and even the original Suikoden PSP port. Definitely have to check out the rest!

No problem. If I come up with any more I'll let you know - the main thing is I never paid attention to ratings, so I'm trying to figure out what games I can recommend that actually fit your guidelines.

I'm not debating this shit with the assholes who populate these forums these days. If you can't answer the fucking questions then just go fuck yourself.

…. I think that is now the appropriate way to communicate on the Watch forums … certainly seems that way.
For a moment I though you were serious :blush:
As a serious answer, the GTA games are really not his sort of thing anyway. My older son (13) loves Chinatown Wars as well as the other PSP GTA games, and both are old enough to separate fiction from reality.

I might grab them eventually but I was really looking for more stuff to appeal to his more whimsical sense.
I'm not expert in consoles so my best suggestion would be a Gothic,I was about that age when I completed the 2nd one.
There's no way he won't like Dragons Orcs and all that stuff.It would also be a nice way to introduce him to cRPGs.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1
:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom