Gothic 3 Where is the acrobatics trainer? Climbing Mountians!

MidnightShade

Traveler
I recently had to restart my game after not reading the readme before applying patch 2 and I overwrote my saves with my new game, but the world was raped. Started over and in my last game I got the acrobatics skill farely early near the coast from someone or thing. I need it for my new game. Does anyone know where I can get it at? I like climbing mountains and not dying after falling is a nice perk! (you can climb in gothic 3, although its not really climbing. You look for a slope that is not totally vertical say 80deg or less of slope and hold down shift(or your sprint key), up key, and key pressing jump in rapid successions. If your timings are right you can climb up mountains!) I messed around with this and jumped from the mountain over montera right into the castle yard of the orcs, my rep was 0 and needless to say they were not happy! It was a nice way to get passed the guards though! So anyone know were I can get acrobatics skill early on?

There are many teachers, one is found on a farm near Silden. I also think the hunter outside Cape Dun can teach it to you, either that or the runaway slave if you take him to freedom instead of turn him in to the Hashishin in Cape Dun.

Yep, that runaway slave is where I got the perk and it's a great one. Jumping off high cliffs is FUN!! :)

The guy you need to get is Pavel at Silden right near the bridge entering the town, if yo take him to his camp.

I turned in the guy in Cape Dun to since I knew I was going to Liberate him and Hashsisian points are hard to get.

I cant find Pavel, can you be a bit more specific? I can only find people called Rebel or Freed slave :(

I am still having a hard time describing that area ... I just grabbed the perk in my last play session and can't recall his exact location ... he started in town and his camp was pretty much straight North IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom