Lefty corruption....again

Halliburton didn't kill anyone, either (you're probably thinking of Blackwater). They just got government funding they probably didn't deserve as part of a political agenda. So, again, why do you hate Halliburton but support ACORN?

I didn't mention Halliburton. What's worse - spending government money to kill people, or spending government money to protect people and economies from corporate greed?

Last edited:
I didn't mention Halliburton. What's worse - spending government money to kill people, or spending government money to protect people and economies from corporate greed?
Not really a simple question, that. We spent a lot of money killing people during WW2. Good use of the money? We spent a lot of money killing people in Kuwait during Desert Storm. Good use of the money?

I notice you didn't answer the question. I'll answer yours because I'm feeling pleasant.

The "theory of Iraq" (remove Saddam) was a good use of government money. Dubya's implementation of that theory was undeniably horrible, which resulted in tremendous waste of government money, to make no mention of lives.

Afghanistan is Barack's war. Personally, I thought we already largely achieved the "theory of Afghanistan" (remove Taliban for 9-11) and had every excuse to get out without losing face, but Barack had other plans. With the Taliban flowing back in, he's got his titty in the wringer now. Can't get out and doesn't have the balls to do the job. Gonna result in a tremendous waste of government money, to make no mention of lives.

I thought W's purpose to initiate the Afghan War was to get Bin Laden "dead or alive"? He failed. A big waste.

The Iraq war is completely bogus. It was combination of a plot to steal their oil and a vendetta for Husein's botched assassination attempt on Bush senior... Now it's purely damage repair... Another huge waste.

Not a good sign for the dems. Vets tend to resent politicians who were in the reserves while they were getting shot at saying they 'served' in Viet Nam when they never left the States. After all these years, Viet Nam is still a major minefield, and lying about military service is a great way to get branded as, well, a liar. I think most people think we already have enough of those in Washington.

Good news is dems still have time to file another candidate before the primary if they get it together.

Two-for-one special today. An old spectre rears its ugly head...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100518/ap_on_re_us/us_wright_obama

"No one in the Obama administration will respond to me, listen to me, talk to me or read anything that I write to them. I am 'toxic' in terms of the Obama administration," Wright wrote the president of Africa 6000 International earlier this year.

"I am 'radioactive,' Sir. When Obama threw me under the bus, he threw me under the bus literally!" he wrote. "Any advice that I offer is going to be taken as something to be avoided. Please understand that!"
Last time I checked, when throwing somebody under the bus, it's morally required that you make the "beep beep" sound so the victim understands exactly what has happened. Since Barack doesn't appear to have made the appropriate sounds for our good reverend, he's guilty of crimes against humanity and should be impeached immediately. :rotfl:

This guy deserved a train, not a bus. You can't make a complete assclown of yourself all over national media with your big mouth, and then expect the person you're trying to drag down into a giant political black hole to thank you for it. In his case, I don't think the equivalent of a foghorn blast from Hopey would have got his attention.

Looks like Blumenthal may (or may not) get the boot for his egregious lying and then failing to even apologize for it at his presser.'Mis-spoke' just doesn't cover saying you served when you actually got FIVE service deferments to AVOID serving, and finally spent 3 months in the reserves to stay away from combat. This guy is totally disgusting and needs to go.
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/98557-dems-split-on-keeping-blumenthal

Blumenthal doesn't have big enough nuts to run the Ice Queen's "Synonyms for Lying" playbook. He thinks he's sumthin with those golf balls, but she's toting bowling balls, and they're solid brass, baby. He's toast.

Easton’s husband is Russell Schriefer, Republican strategist and consultant to several big corporate interest groups

I bet they are feeling pretty good about demonstrating outside the house of a corporate Republican strategist (I would). So I doubt you'll be seeing any apologies. :p

So, you're in favor of systematic harassment now?

Back
Top Bottom