Pricewatch!

Alpha Protocol is being offered for really cheap now in the UK. Amazon.co.uk and Play.com have it for £17.99, less than half the price of the console versions. I wasn't planning on getting it until I'd read some more impressions but at that price I'll probably pre-order it in time for the Friday release. Play deliver to the rest of the EU too.

dragon age and awakenings bundle for $50
sins of a solar empire, lowest price your every likely to see of $4
both of these and other deals are going on at impulse
also steam has dawn of war 2 gold for $20

Neocore games (king arthur, crusaders) 66% off at Steam, can get the whole enchilada here both king arthur+dlc & crusaders all now for 19.00 total.

GoGamer.com has Thief: The Complete Collection for $9.90.

They're also selling Demon's Souls for the PS3 for $29.90

I found today the adventure game of "Ceville" for 5 Euros in an Saturn elctronics chain shop. It was even a bit cheaper than the normal budget version, which costs around 8.

The reply about Ceville from yesterday was reply number 666 in this thread - how fitting, since Ceville himself is a very evil character !

From evil to worse … The evil Ceville has to protect his kingdom from the even worse Basilius !

And also fitting: The DVD case plastic has the colour of gold … - Ceville's main concern !

The number of receipes accompanying games has increased by +1 : At the end of the handbook rthere's a receipe for "rat burger", if you leave the rats out or replace them with real-life meat, then it sounds like a relatively good cooking receipe !
If anyone wants to try it, then inform me, I might translate it, then.

Edit: Interesting: The number of "replies" says this is reply number 667 now, but the counter says there are 668 in fact … I guess the opening/initial post in this thread is technically counted as an "reply". Which would be right, of course.

Steam sales of today:

Mass Effect $4.99
Mass Effect 2 $23.99
Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition :)D) $35.99

I've never been able to resist any of the X series games. I have all of them, even an original big box copy of X: Beyond the Frontier. I've never had the time to commit to them though.
My longest going game of X3:TC shows something like one month real play time. Not counting the different branches I took from there :D. It's a huge time eater.

Back
Top Bottom