RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests

Yes I do :)

had some search issues. didn't find "NHL" at all the first time I searched it.

Anyways, thanks for all the work Myrth. Anything I can do to help let me know.

That should not have changed, so I'm curious if someone else has the same issue.

LOL, yeah we did :)

Is there any update about the e-mail notification system? Or is there any workaround to get pms instead?

Should be working again.

I've been feeling that the news feed is too busy for a while now. I could argue (or whine since it's not really my call) about MMO/Mobile/KS news all day but I think there's one thing that can be resolved without giving up on something.

There has to be a better alternative to having Sale focused newsbits being buried in a long daily list. How about a small "Salewatch" box somewhere on the left that has the last/latest deals and possibly a link to the Pricewatch thread?
Not sure how much of a pain it would be for Arhu, Myrthos and co to implement but design-wise I think it'd be an improvement (not to mention that the Pricewatch thread deserves more exposure).

Sounds like a good idea to me, but implementing it would be up to Myrthos and Arhu.

I agree there has been way to many news posts lately.

So I propose a quick and easy fix. Every time Couch gets a news bit he can email each and every member of the watch and only upon receiving 100% approval should he then proceed to post it.

That way no one will see any news they aren't interested in and it will save everyone the painstaking chore of looking through the news bits and only reading the ones they are interested in.:rolleyes:

I had to retype the captcha 10 times or so … Some letters look so … bad … Is it an L or an V ? Is it a 4 or an lower-case h ? Oh, dear.

I request that Couchpotato stops being so quick to lock threads. Imo, he's closed a few of them prematurely.

See what happens when you give a Potato too much authority? ;)

I request that Couchpotato stops being so quick to lock threads. Imo, he's closed a few of them prematurely.

See what happens when you give a Potato too much authority? ;)
Well if people would stay on topic and not derail the threads it would help. I guess that is to much to ask around here though isn't?

Of course it is ...
The way fora work is :

Someone is angry about something.
Another person responds to him.
A third person throws a straw man into the arena.
The first person gets angry, but argues against the straw man.
Twenty people join in to hit person number 2 with clubs.

:D

Any chance of hosting the jquery script on rpgwatch?

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8/jquery.min.js"></script>

Why would you want that?

Back
Top Bottom