Fearless Fantasy - A New Turn-Based RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Fearless Fantasy is new a turn-based RPG being developed by a studio called tinyBuild Games.The developer describes their game as the following.

Fearless Fantasy is probably the weirdest RPG you’ll play this year. It’s a turn-based game that deeply involves players during every turn. You use gestures (with the mouse) to score critical hits, resulting in very involved and interesting gameplay on every turn.

As Leon, the world’s most dangerous bounty hunter, you embark on a mission to slay the world’s weirdest creatures, and save a girl from an awful marriage.

• Use gestures to score critical hits in a turn-based RPG
  • Most original character designs you’ll see this year
  • A full-on story with animated cutscenes and voice-overs
  • Upgrades and progression systems
  • Boss fights
  • RPG stuff!
If you used to play turn-based RPGs, but now don’t have the time or patience for them, you will absolutely love Fearless Fantasy.
They even share a new video to show off some gameplay.

More information.

Hey, no fair announcing games AFTER we've done our most anticipated poll!

Hmmmm, A parody of coin-ops. Looks funny and interesting.

I respect the hell out of the developer but the two games they did prior were platformers. While I do not like playing those types of games, for my money the platformer genre takes the most chances with graphics. I just love the looks of the worlds these guys are not afraid to make. It would be RPG heaven for me to play an RPG in their "Speedrunner" or "No time to Explain" worlds.

It's not weird enough for me so I'll skip it.
Will be saving the money for Dead Fantasy game if it ever gets made and of course for Tim Burton movies.

Back
Top Bottom