DA2 Dragon Age 2 = God of War

Dragon Age 2
I've heard that it's supposed to be that exaggerated due to the story (In that particular section), and in the rest of the game it's not so bad.

Still doesn't stop the game looking utterly dreadful.

I begin to hate all of these sites wanting my bithday date to be given.

I'm over 18, so I don't need that. Which means that I won't give in.

I'm stubborn, I know. ;)

I begin to hate all of these sites wanting my bithday date to be given.

I'm over 18, so I don't need that. Which means that I won't give in.

I'm stubborn, I know. ;)

I always reply 1900 1 1 on those.

I disagree with the op though. Calling this = God of War is an insult to God of War.

Y'know what it reminded me of? Demon Stone. The way the combat played out and the quick change between characters reminds me of it.

I always reply 1900 1 1 on those.

:lol:

I think I should try this as well ! :lol:

Edit : This is basically the playable part of the Games Com. Nothing more, nothing less.

Except that then there was only the male warrior available.

Edit : And I don't remember these buttons of the UI to the right … I just can't remember them, which doesn't mean they were not there at the Games Com, only that I just can't remember them being there …

Besides : One could use 2004 as "age" there too. Which means a child looking at this gameplay video using this age entry would be 6 years old now.

They should make the sword BIGGER!!!

The first thing I thought when I saw that sword she was holding was, "Finally they are bringing the gunblade from FF to Dragon Age." :D

The first thing I thought when I saw that sword she was holding was, "Finally they are bringing the gunblade from FF to Dragon Age." :D

After a few more Bioware games you will crave the brilliant wonder that was Final Fantasy 8.

The sword is actually a model from DAO, it's the same as Sten's sword Asala.

I've heard that it's supposed to be that exaggerated due to the story (In that particular section), and in the rest of the game it's not so bad.

Yes, it was explained how it works here.

The sword is actually a model from DAO, it's the same as Sten's sword Asala.

I know. I was just joking. It just looks a little huge being held by that character. Sten pulls it off. She doesn't ;)

Interesting… now it seems the video has been removed entirely.

I found it again, but it's possible it's uploaded by someone else. It is interesting to see that the comment list is down to 3 comments where as the negative comment have plenty of "thumbs down" and the positive comments have thumbs up. It still have a 6.6 score though last time I checked.

Ah ok, I found it, and was able to view it this time.

I have to agree with most the comments I've seen, that looks pretty pathetic.

The only thing that gives me a glimmer of hope is the fact that it's obviously the Xbox version being shown. Still, I certainly don't have high expectations for this game.

Back
Top Bottom