Two Worlds: The Temptation - Screens @ VoodooExtreme

screens look impressive. I wasn't impressed with the demo when the first Two Worlds was released, but after finishing The Witcher, I'm starved for an rpg to play. I bought Two Worlds on ebay for $0.99. Figured for that price I could find some enjoyment out of it. Problem is I have been waiting nearly two weeks to receive it.

the game looks gorgeous not only on screenshots but in action as well, trust me ;-)

Two Worlds was a weird experience. If I didn't like free roaming as much as I do, I wouldn't have finished the game. Hope the sequel makes a better job.

I finally played the demo of the main game.

I had the feeling as if my PC was a bit too weak for it.

The graphics didn't impress me that much, but were generally good.

The worst thing was that I got sick when i was in the demo's biggest town. I have this very rarely in 3D games nowadays, but in this case I had it. I had to quit immediately, and being influenced by the overall impression I deleted / deinstalled the game completely.

The thing I liked far most was the massive ammount of bloom. :) Sooooo many flowers !!! :)

Allthough there is som dialogue two worlds is more like diablo clone than any serious rpg like gothic. All you do in tw is hack&slash and get better eq/levels and if the combat in tw does not hook you then you will be disappointed.

As for other aspects I.E the tows are not really much better than say the starting village in diablo demo. All the npcs do is stand and act as equipment dispensers/etc.

Back
Top Bottom