It's not even been a day and we already offended people with the jokes about the Jews.

Anyway, Pladio (and all others), it's just the kind of humour that flies around the Codex. While we do have a few extreme nutcases, the vast majority doesn't even believe it and makes fun of those subjects because it's one way to deal with it, pretty like how Pierre Desproges did but with more bad taste and less wit, which actually suits me just fine. You do not have to find it funny, but you should at least have an open mind and accept that other people find it funny, and maybe not for the reasons you think. In addition, assuming you find yourself in front of a die-hard jew hater holocaust denier, do you seriously think that telling him to be ashamed of himself will do any good? I've read many things that offended me over the years, even on the Codex, and while I became a more tolerant person, there are stuff where I draw the line, but instead of bitching about it with little success and no chance to change the minds of the people, I just ignore it and go somewhere else.

Also I didn't know what a wiccan was until today, and I laughed a lot when I did.

Like I said, I know most people won't change their minds. But if someone can realize the way I feel and just decide to be polite for the length of time they are here, then I'd be grateful.

Have I been laughing at Gypsies ? No!

And you should freak when hearing a Holocaust joke. that's the point!
Except for a few facts you got wrong too like Jews not being called liars, them getting instant civil rights, it being 2 million Jews and maybe a few other things I missed, you're right.

Jews did get a land of their own and are still under threat everywhere they live including Israel.

My friends playing football when we were young used to get into fights with people saying : "Jews go back to the gas chambers"

A Jewish family's house got burned two years ago in Antwerp. A bus of Jewish kids got rocks thrown at them when going to a museum too.

So if you think Jews are all living in happy-land you might be wrong.

And again: I am not laughing about gypsies dying.

Guess what, there's a law in place in Romania, that basically allows police to go into Gypsy homes and take children completely legally, without any real consequences. The children are then placed with proper Romanian families to be raised in the proper Romanian culture.

Israel chose Zion knowing that it would likely be fraught with bitter, bitter conflict.

We chose nothing.

Again, you have no room to gripe. You have no room to overreact, all you are succeeding in doing, is making a mess of your honor by getting angry and being affected by cyberbullies, you know what, half of them post the shit they post, just to see if they can get a reaction. Guess what, you satisfied and rewarded the effort of a troll today. All getting angry about gripes long past is going to do, is cause unneeded stress. The Roma have a policy, when it comes to matters of ill fortune(sickness, death, mass murder, graves, crows, ill omens, illness, bones, flesh, blood, etc, etc, etc), you do not speak of them, because it is words that make the world real. Words open the wounds. Words by there very nature forge reality and perception. By speaking out against the gas chamber jokes, you've just single handedly insured that troll is likely going to be making jokes like that, until it gets boring, at least. Why because your sheer butthurt is astounding. Congratulations, you've learned something, anti-racism begets racism. "Don't Insult MAH RACE, GREAT TRAGEDIES HAVE HAPPENED." "I'll damn well insult whoever I feel like. More than that, I'll get my buddies here to imply that those great tragedies never happens so we can all enjoy your races collective butthurt."

Also as for numbers, I low balled it originally, I try not to focus on such things, 5.7 million roughly is the official number of Jews affected, slightly lesser amounts of Sinti and Romani(3.4 million), with about 2.2 million homosexuals and political dissidents.

It's best to nod and say OK for issues that truly effect you, when there's troll around. They smell blood and they bite.

You undermine a pretty big part of European Jewish culture and survival by humor by illegitimizing jokes about the holocaust. In this vein one might also question what you feel about initiatives such as Humor Against Aids.

In the long run it is much better to laugh than to assume the position of a victim scorned.

But watch The Aristocrats mate.

It's not even been a day and we already offended people with the jokes about the Jews.

Can't say I'm surprised. And yeah wicca is pretty funny. Makes me want to put on a wide-brimmed hat and a long, black coat and go fuck with some hippies.

Roll-A-Die, have you lived among the gypsies as an actual gypsy? What do you have to say about crime and etcetera your people are known to often do it?

How would you deal with your people if you were one of us?

Please do answer, I think it's going to be very interesting for everyone here
If that seemed to be halfway towards the truth I wouldn't have minded changing it if you had seriously asked me to. But it seems like you're just saying it out of spite, because of what I said.

It's only civil discourse. I expect you to be polite if you were to come to my house. When I go to someone's house and they ask me to take my shoes off, I do so too.

Now you guys come to the RPGWatch forums and I ask you to be polite and considerate, and you can't even do that ?!
How about you get the fuck out of this thread?

In all seriousness, what the fuck do you expect coming to a codex thread? All you're doing is inciting us to make more jokes, we don't care about what we joke about and your arguments generally have moral issues tied to them

My friends playing football when we were young used to get into fights with people saying : "Jews go back to the gas chambers"

A Jewish family's house got burned two years ago in Antwerp. A bus of Jewish kids got rocks thrown at them when going to a museum too.

So if you think Jews are all living in happy-land you might be wrong.
also are you a genuine gigantic faggot or are you just trolling us?

Oh wait, there's the possibility that you are a teenager

Last edited:
But yes, I know about the Jewish humor of the Holocaust and I don't really find it funny.
Never thought I will side with Codexers but Pladio, my friend, you don't have to find it funny. As long as people who survived holocaust do…

@_@ i wish i can start LP ...but with 6 screens per post...ugh ugh..must..not....fap..

Pladio said:
I expect you to be polite if you were to come…

But I always am.

k9ra0.gif

Guess what, there's a law in place in Romania, that basically allows police to go into Gypsy homes and take children completely legally, without any real consequences. The children are then placed with proper Romanian families to be raised in the proper Romanian culture.

Israel chose Zion knowing that it would likely be fraught with bitter, bitter conflict.

We chose nothing.

Again, you have no room to gripe. You have no room to overreact, all you are succeeding in doing, is making a mess of your honor by getting angry and being affected by cyberbullies, you know what, half of them post the shit they post, just to see if they can get a reaction. Guess what, you satisfied and rewarded the effort of a troll today. All getting angry about gripes long past is going to do, is cause unneeded stress. The Roma have a policy, when it comes to matters of ill fortune(sickness, death, mass murder, graves, crows, ill omens, illness, bones, flesh, blood, etc, etc, etc), you do not speak of them, because it is words that make the world real. Words open the wounds. Words by there very nature forge reality and perception. By speaking out against the gas chamber jokes, you've just single handedly insured that troll is likely going to be making jokes like that, until it gets boring, at least. Why because your sheer butthurt is astounding. Congratulations, you've learned something, anti-racism begets racism. "Don't Insult MAH RACE, GREAT TRAGEDIES HAVE HAPPENED." "I'll damn well insult whoever I feel like. More than that, I'll get my buddies here to imply that those great tragedies never happens so we can all enjoy your races collective butthurt."

Also as for numbers, I low balled it originally, I try not to focus on such things, 5.7 million roughly is the official number of Jews affected, slightly lesser amounts of Sinti and Romani(3.4 million), with about 2.2 million homosexuals and political dissidents.

It's best to nod and say OK for issues that truly effect you, when there's troll around. They smell blood and they bite.

So, because someone has it worse or different, I shouldn't complain ?

I think that you and other Gypsies should fight to have those laws revoked. You should raise awareness about it in the world as much as you can.

You undermine a pretty big part of European Jewish culture and survival by humor by illegitimizing jokes about the holocaust. In this vein one might also question what you feel about initiatives such as Humor Against Aids.

In the long run it is much better to laugh than to assume the position of a victim scorned.

But watch The Aristocrats mate.

This one ?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436078/

Also, I'm not illegitimizing them, just saying I wouldn't want to hear them usually. If a Holocaust survivor tells one, it'll be different though than if someone else does. Same with Humor Against Aids jokes.

[Perception] I think that you and other Gypsies should fight to have those laws revoked. You should raise awareness about it in the world as much as you can.
Fixed.
emot-smug.gif

Can't say I'm surprised. And yeah wicca is pretty funny. Makes me want to put on a wide-brimmed hat and a long, black coat and go fuck with some hippies.

Yeah, what I like with hippies is that they got some pretty hot girls who have no trouble walking around half-naked and do not mind having sex with you just for the fun of it. What I dislike with hippies is that I can stand them long enough without letting out a guffaw at their silliness and self-perpetuated triteness to actually get to fuck one of them.

Still, Mexico has been good so far, and there are even no hippies here.

Edit: also only blondes should make fun of blondes.

How about you get the fuck out of this thread?

In all seriousness, what the fuck do you expect coming to a codex thread? All you're doing is inciting us to make more jokes, we don't care about what we joke about and your arguments generally have moral issues tied to them

also are you a genuine gigantic faggot or are you just trolling us?

Oh wait, there's the possibility that you are a teenager

How about I don't ?
Go on then...
Neither.

Never thought I will side with Codexers but Pladio, my friend, you don't have to find it funny. As long as people who survived holocaust do…

No problem with me when that happens. The problem here is that this isn't the kind of jokes happening here.

That wheelchair bound korean was pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom