So Brian Mitsoda is Vault Dweller

Darn! I was thinking Vince and Cleve Blakemore were the same person! :D

:roll:
Based on history, writing style and a couple of other things, this is bogus. You should know better than to get news from a random codex thread. The "I knew it all along" posts are especially funny.
They broke the Tim Cain story!!! :p Only evidence then was a forum post on the Codex plus a vandalished Tim Cain wikipedia page.

They broke the Tim Cain story!!! :p Only evidence then was a forum post on the Codex plus a vandalished Tim Cain wikipedia page.

If you are referring to the rumour of Tim Cain being homosexual, that wasn't started by Codex, it was started by the Facebook page of a Tim Cain who entered a same-sex marriage.

The real Tim Cain never denied it though, so it's still open to valid speculation whether that really was him.

The case of Vault Dweller being Vince Mitsoda is slightly different because there's evidence and people who have verified it's true.

I verify that I am the Rat God NOM!!! Bow down to me and give me cheese. Lots and lots of cheese. Preferably Gouda, but a nice slice of ricotta will do in a pinch.

There now it has to be true because we know everything that is written in a forum has to be true. There is also evidence in Frayed Knights. All the rats are talking about me.

Now I just need to go make this into wikiality.

Will a nicely matured Saint Agur do?

pibbur who can smile without saying cheese

Will a nicely matured Saint Agur do?

pibbur who can smile without saying cheese

Of course. NOM is a forgiving god and knows you have tried your best.

Contrary to popular opinion my worshipers are loving and caring creatures who just happened to have some dang evil little fleas on them during that little "incident" in the dark ages.

@Lurking Grue Now that's the spirit! Cheese for the Cheese God and cheese for everyone!! Nom has made this decree and so it shall be!!!

Who is Brian Mitsoda, actually ?

He created Soda Pop! Have you ever had a soda? That's Brian :D Soda > Cheese!

Of course, Brian mit soda. He's my hero. I drink diet coke with EVERYTHING.

WELL!! That certainly explains everything. No wonder you hold the views you do!! :)

Not that I believe one word of this ….joke, but this is Brian Mitsoda we're talking about. Anyone who can write the Malkavian dialogues on top of all of the others can certainly change his writing style if he wanted. From what I recall it was just two of them doing the writing for the game so that's even more impressive.

It's still a joke though. Wiki as a source? Come on. Their professor should had taught them better than to use wiki as a source for anything.

Edit: Forgot to add the other reason this couldn't be true. It's an idiotic idea. Vince has all the time in the world to work on AoD and Dead State at the same time. HA! I wish I had that much time in my day.

Last edited:
Yeah...well, that's technically true...but some of Vince's writing for AoD was occasionally stilted and they took on some assistance to rewrite some material to make it sound more natural. It belies credulity that Brian Mitsoda would fake that to set up this other persona.

Why am I even saying this? It's such a silly idea, and here I am helping the thread along.

We could instead begin musing why it was so important to bring into the light who he is ? ;)

This says imho quite a lot about the wish for fame of the person who did it.

Back
Top Bottom