Risen Where can i buy Transform Ashbeast spell

Oblivious

Watcher
can someone help me plz where can i buy the Transform Ashbeast spell or the skeleton one every mage i go to the in bandit camp , harbour city and the monostary none have got any of the two im at chapter 3 if anyone can help thanks

and also sorry to be a pain but i got 10 learning points i dont know wether to buy the upgrade for sword fighting (im on level 3 cant find anyone doing level 4)
or the staff fighting (currently at level 4) not finding staff fighting any good as u cant use your shield ,
and i cant find the person who i can upgrade alchemy to level 3
thanks

I think the transform Ashbeast scrolls can only be found in loot (one or two may be sold as well in the monastery). I never encountered a rune of it. I think this just a bailout spell for any fight that is too difficult. Your character can easily maul through any combat in the game with them, which is why they likely just made a limited number of them.

It is not a good idea to be doing both staff and sword fighting. LP is very limited in the game so you need to focus in on one (any one) to be able to reach mastery of a fighting discipline.

Alchemy can be upgraded to 3 in Chapter 2 by anyone who trains alchemy, or by Abrax in the monastery.

ive had one of them and i stupidly used it cos i had run out of potions etc im on chapter 3 i guess it was just luck me coming across one in chapter 3 ty all for the info much appreciated

You can upgrade alchemy to level 3 in Ch 1. The mage in the bandit camp can do it for you.

@Corwin
Yes…I don't know why people say you can only get to level 3 in chapter 2 - I think I had level 3 alchemy and level 3 lockpicking and level 3 pickpocketing too while I was in chapter 1 In my previous game. I think every teacher in the Don's room (when you finally get an audience with him) is a master teacher that can teach you all the way…

Back
Top Bottom