Depths of Peril - Win A Digital Steam Copy

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Alright time for another special key giveaway which will the first of two more this month thanks to Steven Peeler of Soldak Entertainment, So let's get started.

The first game to raffle off this month is Depths of Peril.

Depths of Peril is a single player action RPG (role-playing game) with strong strategy elements. You play as a faction leader protecting the barbarian city, Jorvik, by destroying threatening monsters and completing quests. At the same time, you compete with rival factions to see who will rule the city. Barbarians choose their leaders by fighting to the death!
Now time for the rules.

1. New registrations are not eligible to win.
  2. You must have over 30 posts on the Forum.
  3. Just post a comment you are interested in winning the game.
I will randomly pick the winners on Monday, May 11th.

More information.

The next game will be Dins Curse followed by Drox Operative at the end of the month. So keep checking the front-page for the whole month to win one of these games.:)

Last edited:
Almost bought Depths back when it came out based on the demo, but had pretty well zeroed my entertainment budget at that time. Never did get back to it. I'll toss my hat in the ring. Thanks.

Good luck to everyone trying for this game :) It's a fun game! I already bought all of Soldak's game so I'm going to pass on this one though!

Interested :) I haven't tried this one so far.

I'm interested ;)

I *barely* qualify but count me interested. I gave the demo a go and ended up playing longer than I expected I would.

I already own it so i will not enter, but i recommend it!

Well, I generally don't do these, but I've never quite pulled the trigger on any of Steven's games because I'm not sure if there is enough RPG elements to keep my interest. Since free won't cost me more than the time to post this, I'll throw my hat in the ring too. I want to like his games because he posts here and that's worth something by itself.

I'm in....I did have this at one time...but no longer have the keys.

Interested

I am interested as both an RPG enthusiast and an avid Steam customer!

It sure sounds interesting and I like ARPG's, so count me in please :)

Back
Top Bottom