Dungeonmans - Video Preview @ IndieRPGs

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Craig Stern of IndieRPGs was given a copy of the recently released Dungeonmans from the games developer Adventurepro Games, and posted a video preview of his impression.

Dungeonmans is the rare case where I both ended up playing a lot more of the game than I was able to show in the video, and did so before I made the video. Consequently, I went into the video with some very firm opinions about it already in place.

I’d dearly love to see Dungeonmans get the sort of ongoing development and incredible wealth of content that older, more mature roguelikes have received, but I’ll understand if Jim Shepard wants to move on to other things. While Dungeonmans could benefit from more development, frankly, the game doesn’t need it–right here and now, Dungeonmans is a fantastic roguelike. What Dungeonmans needs, really, is for you to go buy it.
More information.

So has anyone had a chance to play this game yet, and willing to share their opinion?

Not I, Couch, but checking out some of this video, it certainly looks like something I would be interested in.

When the gaming bug bites again, I shall give this one a try :) If I'm not busy with 500 other games...

Back
Top Bottom