Risen Problem with quest...

zoom12

Watcher
I have a problem with quest, where i have to pass all tasks of masters… I've passed them, i don't have any other quests active, and i don't know what to do now… I've passed Abrax task, Pallas, Cyrus, Illumar and Ignatius and the quest is still active… What to do now?

@EDIT umm... i think i know whats the problem. I did Master Vitus task, but the quest was still active, so i've completed it thru the command in console... Maybe someone have a save in this very moment?

Zoom12, have you spoken to Vitus? Where are you on his quest? Or did you cheat your way through it?

No, i've done it without any cheats, but when i finished it, he said a passed his task, but the quest was still there, so i use cheat to complete it… Now he dont want to talk with me...

There is a known bug with this quest depending on the order you do things. Devs are working on a patch, but not sure if it will fix save games.

Ohh shit... Then maybe someone have a save, with this quest completed?

I've got 60 separate saves covering all of Chapter 1, and the character has a Mage recommendation, and the ability to volunteer to the Order (Order 4/4). I also have earlier saves all the way from the swamp, where he did some leveling up completing their quests.

Would be happy to put any or all of them up for download if you want. My character had zero weapon training, only 20 pts of Strength training, and stuff like Lockpicking and Alchemy. If you want one, just pick a point in that line (from start to volunteer at Monestary) and I'll grab it for ya.

That would be great, send me a save right after completing this quest i told you about. Thanks in advice :D

Sorry, had a busy day today. :D

I put all 52 or so saves in a zip for download. You can backup any of your saves you might want to keep, clear the backup directory, and then put these in there. Load Risen and look at the savegames to get an idea of where each is. They span from when your character is created, up to when your character speaks to the Inquisitor at the Flame in the monestary.

I'm not sure if I picked one it would be what you needed or wanted, but you can mess with them all you want once you get them in there.

Download link is here (40mb zip).

Back
Top Bottom