Will we have more forums than only these?

Melhisedek

Traveler
Miss quite a few old ones :)

Eventually, as need dictates, the answer is likely YES. However, for now this should be sufficient. I would think that when NWN2 is released, Myrthos may decide it deserves its own Forum, but that is his decision to make. Right now, we can just cope with what we have; we're a very small team!!

It would be nice with a Gothic forum? :) Please.

Nice site btw, clean, easy and i will love it.

Please put your other pair of glasses on, there already IS a Gothic forum!! :D

Thanks mate!

In any case I luuuuuv the speed! My only problem so far is that I have difficulties reading blue font on dark theme on main page. I don't know what the problem is, perhaps it is too bright. One that is easier on my old eyes is:

http://www.rage3d.com/board/ (midnight rage theme) looks like this:

Not really request, as I not dare make one :)

Please make any suggestions re the skins directly to Arhu, as he has the responsibility for them and I'm sure he'll listen to everyone's ideas, at least. I think there is a forum thread where you can make suggestions.

Oh, my. How could i have missed it. It isn't alot of forum and I missed it ...

Please, don't add anymore, 'cause then i will have BIG problem finding things i want! :)

*feel ashamed*

The other thing worth noting is that both RPGWatch and MMOWatch have two default skins. There's the dark on light, and the light on dark. If you're finding the light on dark format too hard to read try switching to the other colour scheme by clicking on the 'A' next to the 'Help' entry in the top navigation on the homepages.

I will miss the Ultima forum. But I'm sure you'll still post news about the U6project on the main page. Still a little confused about the move, but glad that everyone who worked on rpgdot is still together.

NWN2 forum

I hope Myrthos will add a forum for NWN2 soon because the game has just gone gold. Then the forum can be available for the game start and people can start posting as soon as they start playing the game.

I think it is wise to hold off on too many forums until they are needed. I also like the sub-forum idea ...

I think until all the data and features the team want to impliment are done they want to keep the forums to as few as needed for now to help them keep moderating time down and work time up. :)

I think until all the data and features the team want to impliment are done they want to keep the forums to as few as needed for now to help them keep moderating time down and work time up. :)

Then why is there a separate forum for the game Gothic while all other RPG's have to be discussed in the General RPG forum? What makes Gothic so special?

It was just released I guess. ;) So a sperate NWN (2) forum makes sense too, as far as I'm concerned.

Then why is there a separate forum for the game Gothic while all other RPG's have to be discussed in the General RPG forum? What makes Gothic so special?
Easy to explain. A long time ago we had a poll why people came to RPGDot. More than 90% said they came there for Gothic. Since then the number has dropped, but Gothic (add current version number here) is still the only game we can be sure has enough demand to warrant its own forum. Additionally we´ll open a Gothic site in the near future.

Other forums will be opened when we think they would get enough traffic. Just use General CRPG until then. Moving 50 threads over later isn´t much work for us.
Please understand we want to avoid having a dozen almost dead forums like on RPGDot.

NWN 2 is a good candidate though.

I would recommend just a NWN forum - let 1 & 2 & free mods & tools & Premium mods and so on all go there ...

On a Star Wars forum I mod, that is what we did - KotOR (not separate for 1 & 2) and 'Jedi Knight series' instead of about eight underpopulated forums ...

Perhaps a Dungeon & Dragon forum, like with the Dot ? It's almost safe to assume that there'll be more D&D games released in the future, no ?

As we have said several times, when a need arises for a new forum, it will be met. We won't be anticipating needs in advance.

To answer an earlier poster, we will be supporting Ultima remakes. We have a retrospective on Lazarus with Tibby set to go and we will most definitely keep you posted on developments with the U6 project. I've already been in touch with the people there about the shift.

Back
Top Bottom