Skyrim The Balance of Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
There are so many followers around that in my current game I decided to stop reloading when one dies. So far I lost just one, the elven guy from that first village you go to.
If you are talking about elven mercenary from Whiterun than "he" is a "she". Which tells you just how fugly some of Bethesda's characters are...

Some go back to the place (e.g. settlement, town, tavern, etc) where you first met them. I think only the housecarls (sp?) or spouses go back to one of your homes, but I am only guessing on this one.

That's correct Thrasher.

If you are talking about elven mercenary from Whiterun than "he" is a "she". Which tells you just how fugly some of Bethesda's characters are…

I think he was referring to Farendal(sp?) from Riverwhatever. Somehow F has managed to survive although I had to reload after accidentally skewering and barbequing him a few times. Wood elf flambe, anyone? Damn, the combat is sloppy. ;)

I married the lady, she set up shop for me and is a nice little earner! Amusingly the elf comes to visit and we live in Whitehaven to!

Daniel.

Well Rounded

I personally find that creating a well rounded character keeps the game from being broken while letting you enjoy all forms of combat without replaying the game. Most of the really important combat skills are found early on in the skill trees. And a little self control prevents abuse of smiting or enchanting as well. Now if only gained levels for running hours of in game menial errands...

Also, it is really sad that magic doesn't level like other stats... Didn't they umm play test that one... I mean it's a pretty obvious one!

Back
Top Bottom