Skyrim Skyrim, cheapest place to buy

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

lostforever

SasqWatch
Bought my key from Intkeys.. $24 or something (with a Discount Coupon code i found). Steam = $69.. never buying from Steam again because of how they translate their prices.

http://intkeys.com/

They are selling digital copies right? The photos they are displaying is for PC DVD but they talk about sending digital codes via email etc.

They want £26.24 for UK

They are selling digital copies right? The photos they are displaying is for PC DVD but they talk about sending digital codes via email etc.

They want £26.24 for UK

They sell the Steam code. They buy the box, scan the key and send you the code.

I personally don't find it 100% safe. I prefer to own the box.

Sometimes those services also need your login information so they can go into your account and register the game from another region. They are definitely a grey area. Some of those keys I'm pretty sure come from the Russian mafia. No, I'm not joking. I'm fairly certain that's the source of most of those Witcher 2 Steam keys on those sites.

A caution to anyone planning to import the PC version from another country - there are some indications it might not be possible to activate an import in your home country.

If in the UK and looking for a hardcopy of the game on PC, I should let you know I have pre-ordered the game from bybygames.com for £23.99 on PC. Couldn;t find cheaper, and they emailed me say they have contacted their supplier to confirm they will get the bonus maps.

If in the UK and looking for a hardcopy of the game on PC, I should let you know I have pre-ordered the game from bybygames.com for £23.99 on PC. Couldn;t find cheaper, and they emailed me say they have contacted their supplier to confirm they will get the bonus maps.

ah good to hear that. you bought from them before?

ah good to hear that. you bought from them before?

No, but they have been around at least 2 years and based on their quick replies to my questions and the fact they actually put their company address on the website, I am willing to trust them. I paid by credit card so I am somewhat protected. (They also offer paypal). I felt good enough that I told my nephew and he has ordered from there as well. They had all the https: like they should and if it helps, they are in a good area of London! :)

It would be easy to just go to Amazon and pay £28 or Play.com at £30 and feel all wrapped up in cotton wool, but i'll take a small risk to save £7+! :)

Anyone know more about this int keys place or their region coding? I want to get the game on the cheap if I can (I would be okay spending $50, but $60 is $10 more than I want to pay!), but I don't want to end up buying something that won't work. I am in the United States.

If you can wait till Black Friday, I'm sure it will on sale for $40 at quite a few places.

I've done the Black Friday game buy the last few years just to save a few bucks.

It has been officially reduced to £24.99 in many places in the UK, at least for PC. The price reduction pushed it back up to No.1 in the charts, so it worked!

Back
Top Bottom