Drakensang New German Patch 1.1

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
http://forum.dtp-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=12468

Adds the Gold Edition content except the mp3 sound track.

Patch 1.1 ab sofort online

Der Patch 1.1 erweitert Drakensang um die neuen Ingame-Features der Gold Edition.
Der Patch enthält ferner die Patches 1.01 und 1.02.

Neue Features im Patch 1.1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Feature: 3 Neue Rüstungsteile: Ein neuer Helm, eine neue Rüstung und ein neuer Schulterpanzer wurden zu den bekannten Gegenständen im Spiel hinzugefügt und warten darauf entdeckt zu werden.

- Feature: 3 Neue Waffen: Die Ogerkeule, das Stilett und ein schweres Breitschwert erweitern das große Waffensortiment Drakensangs und werden dir in deinen kommenden Abenteuren und Schlachten gute Dienste leisten.

- Feature: 2 neue Gegenstände: Starte mit "Ardos Heldenfrühstück" frisch gestärkt in den Heldenalltag und bereite deinen Gegnern einen feurigen Empfang, wenn du sie mit den "Brandbolzen" niederstreckst.

- Feature: 3 neue Rezepte: Drei neue Rezepte geben dir die Möglichkeit "Ardos Heldenfrühstück", "Brandbolzen" und "Krähenfüße" herzustellen.

- Feature: Neuer Questgeber: Besuch Kapitän Lando Diekmoller auf seinem Schiff die "Thalria", während er im Ugdan Hafen vor Anker liegt und hilf ihm bei einem schwierigen Problem.

- Feature: Maske des Meisters: Der Gegenstand ist nun bei Erna Rübenfein in Avestreu erhältlich, ohne dass ein seperater Code erforderlich ist.

- Feature: Verbesserte Lootliste: Viele Kisten in Burg Grimmzahn enthalten statt Stiefeln einen Geldbetrag, und die Kiste am Ende der Schleichmission in der Location Blutberge enthält statt eines Kultistendolchs einen angemessenen Geldbetrag.

Hinweis: Damit die Features funktionieren, muss ein neues Spiel begonnen werden.

Nice, new content:

- a new helmet, new armor, new shoulder plates
- ogre mace, stiletto and a heavy broadsword
- fire bolts, and "Ardo's Breakfast for Heroes" (?)
- new recipes for fire bolts, breakfast for heroes, and a trap with a name I cannot translate
- new quest starting on a docking ship in Ugdan Harbor
- a new feature, "Mask of the master"(?)
- changes to the loot lists

A new game needs to be started.

The Master's Mask is a well known special item in the DSA world. It's the gimmick for Amazon.de customers. Now it works without the code. See other thread for more infos.
"Krähenfüße" = "crow feet".
A cheap and effective trap. You basically forge a couple of nails and maybe other small metal parts together in a way that at least one of the nails points to the top no matter in what position the whole construct looks.
To use it you simply throw a couple of crow feet on the ground. Wheels are destroyed immediately, foot soldiers get annoying wounds by trampleing into 5 cm long rusty nails.

The Master's Mask is a well known special item in the DSA world. It's the gimmick for Amazon.de customers. Now it works without the code.
Everybody can already have that mask now. The code is available in your static.db. You just have to look. Here's my ranger with that thing. Admittedly, it looked better on Gladys :D.

Dra01b.jpg

The Master's Mask is a well known special item in the DSA world. It's the gimmick for Amazon.de customers. Now it works without the code. See other thread for more infos.
"Krähenfüße" = "crow feet".
A cheap and effective trap. You basically forge a couple of nails and maybe other small metal parts together in a way that at least one of the nails points to the top no matter in what position the whole construct looks.
To use it you simply throw a couple of crow feet on the ground. Wheels are destroyed immediately, foot soldiers get annoying wounds by trampleing into 5 cm long rusty nails.
According to your description, that's what I know as 'caltrops'

If I'm correct, then the Master's Mask shipped originally with the very first edition of the TDE rule set.

As far as I know, it was an invention of the marketing of Schmidt Spiele then, people who didn't understand the concept of an role playing game. According to them, the game master should wear it on the face meanwhile GMing the game.

This mask has only recently received a new meaning: As a so-called "Trioptra", a mask of the mages in Myranor/Güldenland, the so-called Optimates, who derive from ancient "The Old Ones" who actually had a third eye on their forehead. As far as I understood it, it enabled them the use of magic.
There is still a terrible beast on Myranor, a kind of tiger with a third eye, able to teleport himself, even partially.

I assume that everything that is in 1.1 is already in the release of the international game.

That's often the case: The game is released in one country, collects a few patches, then it is released internationally or in another country, and the patches are in from the start.

Sometimes, though, non-international releases (read: non-English-language ones) don't get patches at all. I have seen this several times also. Which makes me always feel bitter.

No, Alrik. Patch 1.1 adds the Gold Edition content. No fixes have been communicated. There is no English GE yet, so this patch is also not included.

Apart from that the international version comes pre-patched. It's identical to the German v1.02 with high-res textures.

Understood.

There was a patch release quite a while ago as noted here for English version.

I went to the link you put up and after changing the official website to English, I still don't see any mention anywhere of a 1.02 English patch. My disc comes with the high res pack on it. Where do I see what version of the game I have? Thanks...

Did you follow the thread from Mike's link to the end? Like you originally said, you don't need no stinkin patches (per Gorath).

Back
Top Bottom