A Day at Piranha Bytes'

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
World of Piranha Bytes posted a huge picture collection illustrating a work day at PB´s office. The pics are sorted in chronological order from 8 am to 8 pm. Art director Ralf Marzcinzcik wrote some German annotations into them but unfortunately .
More information.

Art director Ralf Marzcinzcik wrote some German annotations into them but unfortunately .

Indeed, that is unfortunate.

The forum monster has eaten the rest of the sentence ...

I actually found the annotations helpful even given my meager knowledge of German.

Okay, I just have to have that life-size statue of the Nordic Warrior in that one shot.
Who wants to storm PB HQ with me in a covert mission to extract said statue? :wry:

Anyone?.........

Anyone?.......................

You guys suck, I guess I'll have to do it myself! :sneaky:

You guys suck, I guess I'll have to do it myself! :sneaky:
Do you think they'll question it on the plane ... we'll have to split the extra seat and lump it around like 'Weekend at Bernies'

Is it just me, or do these guys look relieved to be free of Gothic and JoWood? :D

Gorath said:
... Art director Ralf Marzcinzcik wrote some German annotations into them but unfortunately he didn´t forget to blur all parts showing their next game.

Yeah, those PBs - they can never get it right! :S
Stupid bummers!
:biggrin:

Okay, I just have to have that life-size statue of the Nordic Warrior in that one shot.
Who wants to storm PB HQ with me in a covert mission to extract said statue? :wry:

... while we´re at "unfortunate".
Your plan might turn out just the same.
Along with disclosing infos on the location of their lair, they stated to have taken extensive security measures to keep off anybody trying to sneak in with similar intents as you.

So in really wonder about your resources...
:cool:

Ragon, the thieving Mage
;)

Interesting and... revealing photo series. So basically a day at Piranha Bytes consists mostly of cigarette and coffee breaks. That definitely explains why they don't get crap done anywhere near in time :biggrin: .

Interesting and... revealing photo series. So basically a day at Piranha Bytes consists mostly of cigarette and coffee breaks. That definitely explains why they don't get crap done anywhere near in time :biggrin: .

Yeah, I guess it's a qualification for a job at PB: smoker = yes. I know you Europeans like your butts, but that office looked like a throw-back to 1970.

I can't wait to see the next game that these guys do. I don't care if they don't make the next Gothic game. I would love to see them create a new IP.

I'd love to work in an office environment like that. Where'd the dog come from? Did anyone else notice that sections look like a house as opposed to an office?

We need some German Feng Shui in Chicago.

So they decided to leak us some info about the new game... and who's wise ass that blured the pictures :(

I see this as a PR exercise in portraying a relaxed, friendly family image - It's to let JoWood & Co' see that things have turned out fine after all. :sarcasticclap:

I'd love to work in an office environment like that. Where'd the dog come from? Did anyone else notice that sections look like a house as opposed to an office?

We need some German Feng Shui in Chicago.

It is a house. Behind their garden is a cemetary. That´s why it´s so green. :biggrin:

The coffee machine is on the 1st floor. Two rooms with beds on the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom