Drakensang:RoT We're getting it!

You can find River of Time on ebay.co.uk for less than 15 pounds including worldwide shipping.

There is a seller on ebay Australia who has it for 6.99 plus 8.99 Australian dollars postage to New Zealand. ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/PC-Drakensan...t=AU_PC_Video_Games_Games&hash=item3cb778f377

Well that's just great. One of the things about Mighty Ape is they're very quick and efficient so they'd shipped it only a couple of hours after I'd placed my order.

I thought this game was still super hard to find, that's why I mentioned it and posted the link. Now I find you can just get it on ebay for a pittance. Why all the talk of "where do you get this game?" "You can only download this game if you live in Europe." or whatever?

Oh well, at least I've got it.

Also, it's got The Dark Eye on the cover. Is it supposed to come with that game too?

Thanks again.

Also, it's got The Dark Eye on the cover. Is it supposed to come with that game too?

It's just a reference to the ruleset. Like how all D&D games have
"Dungeons&Dragons" somewhere on the box.

Sucks that Might Ape doesn't allow the return of unopened items. I try to avoid vendors with that policy. Consider it a learning experience. :)

It's just a reference to the ruleset. Like how all D&D games have
"Dungeons&Dragons" somewhere on the box.

Yes, that's right.

Well that's just great. One of the things about Mighty Ape is they're very quick and efficient so they'd shipped it only a couple of hours after I'd placed my order.
At least MA are a decent store who make an effort to get in stuff which otherwise wouldn't ever turn up here so it ain't too bad rewarding them for the effort.

I wish they'd get DKS in as (like Witcher 2, unlike RoT) it's far too big for me to get via download.

Back
Top Bottom