Dragon Age: Inquisition - Editorial @ GamesReviews

Bioware RPG Cliché chart:

Attachments

• Bioware.jpg
    Bioware.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 63
I don't know what's the hatred for SWTOR for. As far as the class quests goes, I find it enjoyable and refreshing to play in a part of the Star Wars universe that has no Skywalker or Solo. Since I didn't care for the pvp part of the game nor the dungeon run, I played the game just like a single player rpg with a friend.

As for DAI, I hope it will do well since I enjoyed the first game and not so much for the 2nd game but the 2nd part of DA2 isn't too bad. Still, I enjoyed the DA universe and definitely get the 3rd game. Now for ME3, I only played once and it was in a hurry so I didn't get a good ending so will probably go back to it at some point just to see if I can get a good ending.

It's not a troll article because it hates on DA:2 -- nothing wrong with that -- but because it brings absolutely nothing new to the table. The thesis literally descends to: will DA:3 be good? TIME WILL TELL. simple clickbait, literally nothing to see here.

and ofc CP, just as BW can drive sales with "controversial" endings, and just as GR can drive hits with clickbait, your following suit will result in the same -- erosion of trust and eventual disinterest. was hilarious tho. XD

I don't know what's the hatred for SWTOR for.
Noone hates the game. Kotor fans (some) hate only the CEO who decided to go MMO and wish the company gets ruined because of betraying those who wanted a singleplayer sequel.

Back
Top Bottom