Risen Securing the Volcano keep/Orders for the Mages

dagoo7

Watchdog
Not sure what I'm missing here, but I cant seem to finish these quests. I've scoured the monastery but I cant find anymore lizardmen and/or mages that haven't been sent to the hall as requested. Am I missing an area?

Edit: I appear to have already found Illumar, Abrax, and Cyrus. Also Carlos, Vitus, and Ignatius are nearby but dont think they are part of any quest. I pretty much positive all lizard men are dead.

Last edited:
Have You Seen Pallas At The Front Of The Monostary And Also Have u Reported back to Ignatuis if so ,
then it could be you havent yet done the harbour town , there are a few lizardmen at each entrance (well around by it) i am quite sure that is how i ended my quest "securing the volcano" cos its part of Ignatius "Protecting The Land"

No haven't seen Pallas. He's not there just some initiates who dont respond to interaction. I went all the way down to the farm, but the quest descriptions speak very specifically of monastery. Don't have the quest protecting the land, yet.

Pallas is (i hate to say this as i really dont want to spoil it for you) but he is dead and u have to loot him and tell the others at the holy flame its defo cos u havent found him yet thats why its not ending,
i can say that i know for defo its not out of the monestry im trying to think where i found him but im 80% sure he was where he normally is at the front behind that bookstand

Thanks. That was driving me crazy. Walked right by that body like 10 times and didn't see it.

i've found everyone including pallas' dead body and killed all the lizardmen, but still can't continue…please help :( Edit: nvm i did the goto command and found cyrus still by eldric's hut still >:mad: and finished the quest finally. Glad i didn't pay for this game, seeing how many bugs are in it i woulda returned it for a refund by now. but for a free game its not too bad :p

Last edited:
I think you also need to talk to Santiago (sic.?), the Monastary gate guard, to close this quest.

Back
Top Bottom