Fallout 4 - Arrives November 10th this year!

Bethesda has to be among the worst in character models/animation at least among the AAA crowd. Don't know why they don't invest in a team that can do it better. Or maybe I do, and that's they can get away with it?

I don't think it's a "get away with it", it's probably related to the game engine and a limitation in the animation rigs. As DArt said, Skyrim was much improved, we should probably wonder what happened with Fallout 4.

For Dogmeat, I will insta buy and go through the bug hell, if necessary.

Last edited:
For Dogmeat, I will insta buy and go through the bug hell, if necessary.
BTW, what *hahaha* weird *hahahahahaha* audience *haha* is *hahaha* there at *HAHAHA* E3? You can hear E3 is not in Europe :D. I fear that HAHA folks are already happy with stupid jokes and cinematics. Fallout has to be a tad more grim and evil pls.

I'm not even sure what you are trying to say.

Some new screenshots via Facebook. I really don't like the gamey UI.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Looks awful but I'm sure it will be one of the first things to be modded so no worries! Personally I'm more worried about the graphical style. Doesn't feel right somehow.

If we're building our own settlements, I have to wonder how involving the NPC interactions will be at those sites? We may end up with a bunch of cookie-cutter drone characters to populate the locales.

We definitely should be able to design our own NPCs that populate our settlements, so it turns into a FallSims game. ;) I won't be buying it, if that's the case, BTW…

Last edited:
Not only I'll be buying if that is so, I'll break my word and preorder the game!

I'm aware that I'm finding enjoyment in stuff others are scared to try. And that I despise certain stuff some others adore, gambling for example since I've mentioned it previously in this thread.

But that's just a taste. Terrible or not, dunno. Wouldn't go analyzing tastes really, everyone has a different one.

Just remember. I did buy Sims 4 limited edition. I didn't, nor plan to ever, buy deluxe upgrade and other three so far released DLC. It has nothing to do with tastes. My inner buzzer is yelling "scam!". Maybe it got too paranoic over years, I just won't risk it.

Fear has nothing to do with tastes. I've tried simulations like that, and get very bored very quickly… Apparently I need more stimulation, or at least some stimulation.. :)

That said. I loved X3: Terran Conflict, not mainly for the gameplay (which was pretty mechanical most of the time), but for learning the systems, and also for liking the Sci Fi setting quite a bit.

Sims settings look boring and generic to me. Not interested in "realistic" real world settings, usually.

Last edited:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is the UI for the power armor I think, which is pretty cool that they have a seperate ui.

There was zero reason for them to give the public a release date until TW3 came out.

What would be the point of them going head to head with all the marketing that CD with that game.

I think this is smart on their part that they had this game ready to go this year and also bad on their part.

Smart as they need a release as it has been a few years since Skyrim. Bad for us as now Bioware, CD and them have will have released their flag ship games within a year of each other.

Now from the Big 3 and yes CD is one of them we will have to wait for a new game I am guessing from one of them until late 2017 or 2018 once the PS5 out. There might be some release of games from"AAA" companies before then but I am sure they all have the specs now they can work with to produce the next gen of games.

Last edited:
You do know that bethesda publishes more then just skyrim and fallout right? They have had a few other releases since skyrim already such as dishonoured and wolfenstein, not to mention Elder scrolls online.

I'm not seeing why it is bad for us because they released near each other? It's not like one releasing invalidates the other....regardless you will just have to decide which to play.

You do know that bethesda publishes more then just skyrim and fallout right? They have had a few other releases since skyrim already such as dishonoured and wolfenstein, not to mention Elder scrolls online.

I'm not seeing why it is bad for us because they released near each other? It's not like one releasing invalidates the other….regardless you will just have to decide which to play.

Rune, why bother?

If your point is to say that I didn't mention other games they have released since their flag ship game or games you are RIGHT.

Though, Dishonoured was not well received, Wolfenstein was an 8 hour game that need way to much computer to be worth playing.

Just read what I wrote I wasn't being anyway.

AFAIK, both Dishonored and Wolfenstein were received well - and I liked both of them quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom