Links To The Worst Games Imaginable

Either their line of "mundane job" simulators are really popular, or really buggy, because if you take a look at the Gamer's gate help section (where you can ask help from other people on gamer's gate), these games seem to come up very often.
And at least Bus Simulator 2 is relatively inexpensive at £10, Street Cleaning simulator has a recommended price of £25!

Though I would imagine that these games, while boring, are less frustrating than games like Stalin vs Martians, Limbo of the Lost and more technically competent than Big Rigs

Last edited:
I'm sometimes convinced that the German market is in fact an anti-market, a market that works not like a common market, but the other way around, where unsellable things sell well, and things that should sell well don't.

LOL ! :lol:

So I guess my idea of "Librarian Simulator 2012" is a no-go? Damn. I just finished tweaking the "collect five cent late fees "skill.

I like some really boring stuff, stuff that would put unsuspecting people in a coma if they were exposed to it too long, but these make me look downright exciting.

These games are truly dreadful

For some reason these simulations seem to be quite popular - I assume they cater to an entirely different demographic from gamers - people that wanted to be or do "X" when they were boys (operate a crane / excavator/ be a train pilot, whatever..), and now find they have a way to actually try it in these simulations on their PC.
I am still amazed that there are people who's secret desire is to be street cleaners, however…

Last edited:
I hate to break it to you guys, but a lot of people out in the world would consider popular games like The Witcher 2 or Skyrim - unfathomably boring. Mostly because they have different interests :)

In the end, I find that most things have the potential to be boring - and that includes sex and strong CRPGs!!!!

Oh I thought you were talking about Desert Bus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_&_Teller's_Smoke_and_Mirrors#Desert_Bus

because its universally accepted as the most boring game ever made

http://desertbus.org/about-desert-bus/

its been ported to your friendly browser

non-stop empty bus goodness in realttime 45mph from Tucson to Las Vegas.

its so bad there's a huge charity based on it.

I also qualify an OOTB copy of Ultima 9, Might and Magic 9, and an OOTB copy of (the new) Pools of Radiance, but only after you uninstall it unpached.

I also found Narpet's old thread on this

I also qualify an OOTB copy of ... (the new) Pools of Radiance, but only after you uninstall it unpached.

Ugh. I actually fell asleep while waiting for the AI to finish its turn while "playing" that. And then there was how they handled leveling ("You make any choices? Pft!"). And then ...

There was a pretty funny ZX Spectrum game called SQIJ!

The story was:
"Squij (sic!) was once a happy bird in decadent days before population holocaust.
THEN THE FOOD RAN OUT.
You control this mutant creature who will stop at nothing to satisfy its driving life force…
INSATIABLE, FEROCIOUS, VIOLENT HUNGER."

There happened to be a programming oversight resulting in controls not working.
Eventually some gamers broke into the game and fixed that.
One could then very slowly move the big bird thing around the first screen, which had two exits.
Going through one exit did nothing, going through the other one resulted in crash.

Here´s a short vid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom