Released kickstarter games

So I buy the game and if I don't have a friend to coop, half of it I can't play.
Great.

I think its like Dead Island, you can play the whole thing solo or in co-op with friends - he said!

It also has PvP mode.

I look forward to hearing some thoughts about this because the combat, questing and customisation (character and safehouses) seem interesting.

Last edited:
I think its like Dead Island, you can play the whole thing solo or in co-op with friends - he said!

It also has PvP mode.

I look forward to hearing some thoughts about this because the combat, questing and customisation (character and safehouses) seem interesting.
Yes it's like Dead Island you can play solo, but you can tell it was designed for co-op.

Well someone who buys it and plays solo it please share your experience, otherwise I'll simply skip it and allow EA to milk me some more which would be a shame.

Well someone who buys it and plays solo it please share your experience, otherwise I'll simply skip it and allow EA to milk me some more which would be a shame.
The game has nothing to do with EA but carry on.:) Since I hate writing long posts my opinion dont buy the game yet. It needs a few patches and changes.

Added Cognition: Erica Reed thriller.This is actually game that was funded in 2011.First episode was funded by kickstarter rest where funded from sales profit.It got 34k from kickstarter.Last 4th episode came out not long ago.Reviews are positive overall.

Godus has potenital but atm it's not fluid as Populous, nor does it have town management of black and white and it has some things that are not logical but I see how this can potential be decent game.But on the other hand it can turn out even worse until full release.

I just despise the weird toy-like art style. It has a distinct lack of the tangible and immersive.

But to each his own.

Adventure games tend drag the original talents, for graphics and writing. It's cool but I can't bear all those numerous Adventure game releases. Last one I tried play was Anna, one more I won"t play much. Knock Knock is intriguing but I'll skip.

First reviews for knock knock are in and all are very positive except RPS.
Here is final quote from RPS:
As for the consumer advice part of this article, well, this isn’t a game I can really recommend, but that’s not to say that it’s not brilliant. Eve Online is brilliant, but I would never recommend anyone play that. Likewise – but in an entirely different haunted ballpark – I can say that this is a game that will just alienate and confuse many people. Others, meanwhile, will have their soul tapped, and they’ll never forget it. You need to figure out which of those types you are.

So this is niche game, but importantly I didn't see any negative comment from people that liked studio's previous work and most say it's their best game yet.
So I think it's safe to say this kickstarter delivered.

Players that play this kind of game are selected players, for example they'll consider the originality level, some elements like the mood and many things. If you throw the game in many more hands of many more type of players then will start the negative feedback.

What I mean is I also get impressed by players first feedback but I think it needs be tempered by the point I quote above. I still have changed my mind and will buy it during some sale, not sure yet when or for what sale.

Added Forced to list.It's co-op aRPG with some interesting ideas.I put it in MMO section because game is heavily relaying on co-op, and single player is just prolonged tutorial as reviews claim.Reviews are mostly positive, most claim it's good and unique but flawed game.Scores range from 65 to 85 with exception of gamespot that gave it 50, RPS says it falls short of greatness.On metacritic critics score is 68 and user score 81.

Added Lilly looking through it's more puzzler than classical adventure with nice cartoonish graphic.It has some flaws must most reviews says good thing out-weights them except for RPS.Destructiod gave it 80/100, adventuregamer gave it 4/5 stars.It got 33,5 k from kickstarter but game was just to finish game(lot like Expeditions or giana sisters).

Battle Worlds: Kronos was released today and is available in Steam. GOG will release it tomorrow
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kingartgames/battle-worlds-kronos-turn-based-strategy-revisited

Added it to list.And I will edit it when there are more reviews.

I found only one review so far from gamestar which gave it 82.People on steam say it's overpriced but I don't consider their opinion any viable.

TB strategy, that makes it right up my alley.Anyone has impressions on this?I will most likely buy it anyway.

Added it to list.And I will edit it when there are more reviews.

I found only one review so far from gamestar which gave it 82.People on steam say it's overpriced but I don't consider their opinion any viable.

TB strategy, that makes it right up my alley.Anyone has impressions on this?I will most likely buy it anyway.

Yeah saw that thread on Steam, was just a troll. I don't think the guy had actually played the game, the thesis being that because it's using the Unity engine it somehow doesn't warrant more than a $5 price point!?

I supported this on KS and it looks quite promising, just downloaded it but haven't had a chance to run it up yet.

Back
Top Bottom