Skyrim Amazing Screenshot Thread

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Wow, once again: Very nice! My favorite pic is the first one of the Dunmer. If he's a Dunmer, that is...

wolf, I'm amazed that you continue to get so much out of Skyrim. You must have over 2000 hours in that game by now.

Nice screens though. I particularly like the werewolf.

Heh aye I have over 2000 hours. Although granted I also have about 10 mods I made, a couple big enough to keep me busy, and also a half-dozen ENB presets I manage. I also started learning some scripting in addition to general CK editing. Once you get into that its a time sink. On the plus side learning ENB graphics or papyrus is good for the brain and good skills in general as they can apply to many things outside of the game itself.

Beyond that I write a lot and have 4 "books" written on my main character (roughly 800 pages or so in MS word) and I am also fairly social on Nexus and Flickr in regards to sharing images, stories, and general chatting.

And I have to admit I also still have fun with the game itself but I think that is because I play slow because its mixed in with all the other things I do in regards to the game. Took me two years to get my main character to level 38 in between stories, modding, ENB's, etc.

I am close to done though. On my last character (4th in 4 years). Hoping to move on to Fallout 4.

Oh and I do play other games - I often take a break for a few months or only do a few things in it each week. Played DAI, W3, DDOS, Project Eternity ... although still have to finish the last two.

Wow, once again: Very nice! My favorite pic is the first one of the Dunmer. If he's a Dunmer, that is…

Thanks! Well the very first image in that recent set is a guard in Ivarstead and I think he is a Breton, human at the very least.

The first shot of a Dunmer is the second shot - with the sword on his shoulder. He is my newest, and pretty sure my last, character for Skyrim. His name is Marrok Hrodvitnir. Marrok is the name of a knight of King Arthur who is a werewolf and was stuck in wolf form for 7 years because of his treacherous wife. Hrodvitnir is another name for Fenrir wolf from Norse mythology. It means "famous wolf" or "honorable wolf."

I tend to have an over-active imagination. But as I get into my 50's I tend to enjoy my gaming even more as its a nice past-time and keeps the mind busy (more so than watching TV).

Well yes, I didn't mean 'the first picture in the series ' but 'the first picture with a Dunmer in it'. He's impressive, especially in the picture with the sword on his shoulder. Made me want to go back to Skyrim and create a Dunmer, but I'm not doing this now. My Bosmer still hasn't seen Solstheim yet, and since she's my main character, the privilege will remain hers.

As for gaming and TV ... same order here, but perhaps it's the age group :).

Yep still playing Skyrim as well :)

23382116773_dd8752e12e_o.png

23982820336_ddbb406312_o.png

23900668022_083d798855_o.png

23844221792_3d74f15574_o.png

23530093499_519547e2f1_o.png

23466208629_1458052661_o.png

23808043306_ab67f02bea_o.png

And once again: great pics! I'm still playing Skyrim as well, although it caused a bad case of nostalgia when I finally managed to get to Solstheim *sniff*. I mean, seeing (and hearing) an elderly silt strider and having to go up against
an undead Falx Carius
? Awww shucks.
Finishing all the main Solstheim quests was what made me buy TESO in the first place.

And once again: great pics! I'm still playing Skyrim as well, although it caused a bad case of nostalgia when I finally managed to get to Solstheim *sniff*. I mean, seeing (and hearing) an elderly silt strider and having to go up against
an undead Falx Carius
? Awww shucks.
Finishing all the main Solstheim quests was what made me buy TESO in the first place.

Thank you! I also really enjoyed Solstheim and looking forward to another return when I get there with my Dunmer, Marrok Hrodvitner :)

Loved Morrowind and the Dunmer character I played in it.

The person on your Skyrim 4th pic looks somewhat like your FO4 hero.
Is that your… erm… "selfie"? :D

Oh, I imagined a totally different RL Wolfgrimdark …

But seriously, most of my characters tend to look rather similar as well, even across game and genre borders - but my RL self is *not* an overweight, goateed 7-footer with tusks.

Which then again, looks like his avatar. Wolfgrimdark does get around, doesn't he? ;)

Wolf is a little dude in real life, at least in comparison to his game characters, but likes to play the lumberjack types. Nothing wrong with that. He's posted real pictures of himself in the photo thread. I don't look anything like a mage in real life either, but that's what I always play :p

I really enjoy his screenshots, but I'm a Bethesda junkie and he supports the habit :D

As another Elder Scrolls nut, I love his screenies as well ^^.

Heh no although I wouldn't mind if it were. When I was younger I was fairly big and muscular - was a gym rat for 25 years. Over 50 now so just happy to be able to walk the dog and get out of bed :p

But for those curious a fairly recent shot (well 2 years old but not a lot of difference at this age):

11252289723_b23185c402.jpg

Wolf is a little dude in real life, at least in comparison to his game characters, but likes to play the lumberjack types. Nothing wrong with that. He's posted real pictures of himself in the photo thread. I don't look anything like a mage in real life either, but that's what I always play :p

I really enjoy his screenshots, but I'm a Bethesda junkie and he supports the habit :D

Thanks Nut! Maybe not too little (5'11") but certainly nothing like the characters I play. Lumberjack is a great word to describe them. I like to play the large warrior types with scruffy beards and dark hair.

I guess I have to join you as a Bethesda junkie as well. I certainly do enjoy their games.

Well I am sure I will have screenshots to post for awhile since I am working on numerous projects in Skyrim while playing FO4 along side it.

Here is my main character, Grimulfr Fenrirson, with his half-brother Wolfgar. Both are children of Fenrir Wolf. Been playing him for over two years now and written about 1000+ pages on his stories. I enjoy writing but only as a hobby.

23225920575_fc93e53f3d_o.png

Yeah, little isn't the best phrase, just not the hulking lumberjack type. Your screenies make me want to jump over to Skyrim from Fallout 4. I haven't finished any of the main stories even after all these hours, I'm just into the wandering. Really waiting for some folks to write up some good companion mods.

Holy crap, Wolf! I think you do look like your forums avarta and your skyrim character!!

OT, but ... my kid once modeled a character in SWTOR after me (he said). She looks nothing like me, being very pretty while I'm the all-planes-and-angles type, but I was quite flattered nevertheless :).

Holy crap, Wolf! I think you do look like your forums avarta and your skyrim character!!

Thanks considering how much I like my character and avatar. Course I have dark brown hair not black ... but mute now as it is all going gray :)

A few randoms as I have re-started Grim on my new PC at level one. Having a lot of fun with a fresh start in Skyrim.

23382116773_dd8752e12e_o.png

24254726426_d6cdb922d9_o.png

23985264920_b1e2e1643f_o.png

23652647354_0255c44453_o.png

24153572192_406aa4d28d_o.png

23926123370_8bf7840b34_o.png

24098583041_7c1e89365d_o.png

Back
Top Bottom