Lords of Xulima - Win A Deluxe Digital Copy

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Hello everyone I'm exited to announce that thanks to Jesus Arribas of Numantian Games we have the opportunity to give away two Deluxe Digital copies of Lords of Xulima.
Lords of Xulima is an original Fantasy RPG set on the mythical continent of Xulima, where Gods and humans once walked side by side. Become the Herald of the Gods and travel to an uncharted land to fulfill your mission of restoring balance in the known world.
The Deluxe Edition includes the game, the Talisman of Golot DLC and the Special Digital Rewards DLC. All you have you have do is leave a comment you're interested.

Same rules apply as always which means no new members are eligible, and you must have more than 50 posts on our website to qualify. Good luck everyone.

I will start the Raffle, and announce the winners on Monday April 6th. In the meantime if you haven't already read our new interview with the developer here is the link.

More information.

Hope this isn't an April fools joke, but I'd love a copy.

Nice gesture from de devs. I'm interested.

It's not a prank and two lucky winners receive the keys next Monday. Provided you all read the rules, and qualify of course. One poster doesn't already.:)

I won't mind a copy either as its on my to play list :) Oh did I not say that Couchpotato is the best interviewer EVAR :p

This game is on my wishlist, but I've been holding off on getting it since I really can't justify buying games all the time (ah, the joys of being married to a non-gaming girl ;) ). A free copy would be nice in this respect. Potential paradox: after acquiring the game, a second strategy must be deployed to secure the time to play it.. any tips are welcome :)

Would love a copy of this. Heard good things about this and I was planning on giving it a shot in the near future.

I'm interested too. This game is on my wishlist! Thanks!

I'd love to have a key! The game is on my watch list! ;-)

You and your damn ways to get lurkers to post... :D I love raffles, so I'm in.

Yeah, throw my name in the hat, good 'tater. This one looks worth a play.

Back
Top Bottom