Anyone know a site to ask for help with Physics ? Or are you good ?

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Hi.

I'm studying Electronic Engineering at uni now and I have a coursework to hand in next week. It's for Physics. Is anyone here aware of a website with people who could help me with the coursework ?
Or is anyone here good at Circuits ? Network theorems ? AC Circuits ? Time varying problems ?
Anyone ?

Yes, I'm desperate ... lol

Thank you in advance.

Can't spell "geek" without a double-e!

Sorry, just couldn't resist.

Although I had a couple required EE-centric classes back in the day, I'm afraid the shelflife on that knowledge was FAR FAR less than 15 years. I'd do more harm than good.

Pladio, I'm an electronics design engineer graduated in 2001. Still even I wouldn't be the best resource there is, since I'm still trying to forget it -> I'm a UNIX administrator now.

There's one friend of mine that can help you, but he's a teacher -> I don't know if that's a 'No, no' for you or not. At which 'university' do you study? If it's KdG Hogeschool, you most likely know him as your teacher. If it's not, I will try to get you in contact with him.(not sure how he will respond)

I think you have to try the search engine if you cant than tell me the topic and i will search the relative information to you i study the Physics uptil the 12 standard after that i get into the IT field so just out of link so give me the topic and i will try to help you.

Industrial Engineer - Electronic Design (Elektronica Ontwerptechnieken)

The best thing was with the project of making an electronical game. I made an electronical version of Mastermind. I mean we actually made our own PCB and used our 'soldeerbout' (what is the English word for that?) to get the IC's on it. The best thing was that it actually worked, the worst that I put it in a 'home made' wooden box -> The design part was only refering to the electronical part, not that it should actually look good.
The friend I mentioned above made some really weird game that was to advanced for most of us to comprehend. Het got an 18/20, I got a 14/20. That was a highlight during my second year (2e kandidatuurs jaar)

As I said -> I went for it since a job in the field of electronics is kinda hard to find. You've got Philips, Alcatel (if there's anything left, I don't know) and IMEC.
All the others are more for programming, rather then electronic design.

Siemens, Converteam, Alstom... I don't know if they look for electronic designers, but maybe they do.
I know they need electronic engineers, maybe designers as well... As I don't really know exactly what the difference is.

Back
Top Bottom