Dragon Age - The Awakening Trailer

16th of march, that is soon for an expension. Any info on the length of this?

15 hours. See other newsbit nearby.

Apparently, it will be 40 US dollars for 15 hours, nearly the price (or the price in some countries) for a brand new game. On the other hand, Uncharted 2, is only about 8-12 games, I think? And they're still asking full retail price e.g. 50 US dollars for it.

As I'm watching the trailer, I must say that I'm astounded. The plot for this expansion just seems like a rehash from the main game's OC plot e.g. build an army. Now you just (re)build the Grey Wardens. And DA: Origins - now with talking darkspawn - it seems.

You don't get many console games for $40.

And many are much shorter than 15 hours ... heck, I could finish Modern Warfare 2 at least *3 times* over 15 hours ;)

…nonethless 15 hrs is too short for an expansion of *this* type at *that* price, on the PC. The relative cost vs original title cost seems like the only sensible way to evaluate 'bang or buck' - or 'whimper for buck' as the case may be.

I really hope you do not have to build/use another army. The army/battle implementation was the weakest part of the game - the units had no tactical savvy, and ran about like headless chickens doing moronic things. the PC should have been able to direct those units. After2 attempts I stopped using them and did eveything using my party.

Back
Top Bottom