The Memory of Eldurim - Steam Greenlight

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Liminal Games has a new update for The Memory of Eldurim about getting the game available on Steam Greenlight.

A Green Light

If you peruse the recently greenlit games section in steam you may be pleased to find The Memory of Eldurim listed among the titles.

We are very excited to have completed the next step in getting our game distributed through steam. Today we spent a lot of time getting our page up and running as well as discussing the exact details on how we are going to get our game to your computers. We’ll have more information on this soon.

Thanks to everyone who gave us the thumbs up on Steam Greenlight. It sure means a lot to us to know that so many of you are so willing to support us. We could not have made it this far without you.
More information.

I am looking forward to this one as well.

I can't remember why I didn't kickstart this game, especially considering all the other games I did, several of which are not looking as good as MoE. I remember seeing the kickstarter, passing on it, seeing the note that the kickstarter failed and thinking "why did I pass on that, it looks good". Hopefully with greenlight they can complete the game.

Back
Top Bottom