Nuclear Union - New Screenshot and Greeting Card

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The Nuclear Union Facebook page has been updated with a new screenshot and a greeting card with the following text:
October 1962. The world is on the verge of the nuclear catastrophe. The Soviet Union vs. United States confrontation happened during the Cold War, and is widely known as the Cuban missile crisis. For USA the crisis started on October 15, 1962 when the reconnaissance revealed Soviet missiles under construction in Cuba. JFK requested immediate withdrawal of the missiles. The tension was building up until October 28 when Khrushchev announced that USSR would dismantle and return ...the missiles to the Soviet Union, expressing his trust that the United States would not invade Cuba.

October 2012. This month we commemorate 50th anniversary of these events. Nuclear Union lets you relive this breathtaking moment in the world history and the consequences that never happened. What if any of the world leaders pushed the red button?

Pobedograd and the alternative future of 2012 send all of you a greetings card with the city views.
12881_161457830661392_2141272738_n.jpg
More information.

It looks like their infrastructure could use some work :) Seriously though, the game does sound interesting, and this concept art looks promising

I'm still waiting to find out where do I preorder.

Pobedograd? That's a very cumbersome name. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. I don't know anything about the game, except the title and the name of that greeting card, but that's my first impression after seeing it.

Pobedograd? That's a very cumbersome name. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. I don't know anything about the game, except the title and the name of that greeting card, but that's my first impression after seeing it.

In Soviet Russia, tongue rolls off words?

VictoriousCity… Yea.. Can work. I translated it in another thread a month ago as WinCity. ;)

And my first impression is that the game will have the same fate as Iron Sky the movie. Hated in USA, adored elsewhere. ;)

It might sell here, but it'll have to impress more heavily than a game that has memorable phrases that stick in the mind. Nuclear Union is fine. Hopefully, there will be other "catchy" type words and images in the future. The pic is good and does pique my interest.

Iron Sky was a riot! "It looks like the Führer's mustache".

According to rotten tomatoes it's available in USA on DVD for 2 weeks already:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/iron_sky/

And I don't think it'll sell…

But other parts of the world had it on DVD months ago so will it sell in USA or not now is not important. ;)

i jsut checked my review of the movie. good plot, poorly written, haven't cracked a laugh.

coming back to this game, hope they have good character development . that thing alone saves games, and gives a ton more fulfillment than ... gameplay

FU Darksiders

I hope there are mutants.

I hope there are mutants.

Yep.

Will we see any anomalies and monsters in the game?
Anomalous fields emerged on top of the Earth following the nuclear strikes, and animals and people who failed to hide out in the bunkers due to various reasons, mutated. Hence Nuclear Union will definitely feature anomalies and mutants!

http://www.nuclearunion.com/faq

Back
Top Bottom