|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pixel Noir - Update#3, Reward Tiers

Default Pixel Noir - Update#3, Reward Tiers

April 23rd, 2014, 17:03
SWDTech Games talks about the new reward tiers, and talk about what's coming next in third kickstarter update for Pixel Noir. As for funfing the game still needs $78,000.

Reward Tiers & What's Coming

Before we kick off this update, I just want to thank everybody who pledged, commented, liked, shared, upvoted, blogged or did anything else to support Pixel Noir! You guys are awesome—thanks for your continued support!

What's Coming

As promised, here are the topics we’ll be tackling throughout the rest of the Kickstarter campaign. Stick with us, we've got some very cool things that we can't wait to talk about and show off!

We also need everyone to share the Kickstarter EVERYWHERE! Post it on your Facebook, talk about it on reddit, Tweet about it to friends and people you think might be interested. We’ve already gotten some great media coverage, but every little bit helps! If you know somebody in the video game press, tell them about Pixel Noir!
More information.

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team

April 23rd, 2014, 17:03
Game concept sounds really neat but considering the dated graphics and music it's not really something I'd donate $15 for. I guess some people really like the retro style stuff and while I don't hate it, I don't think a game like this from an unknown developer is worth pledging as much for as something like Wasteland 2.

Doesn't look like they'll make their goal in any case. ~$97K is a pretty high goal for an unknown developer especially when they don't have a playable demo or something to convince people that they know how to make a decent game.

daveyd

Sentinel

April 23rd, 2014, 23:50
Looks like an even worse implementation of Shadowrun Returns. Which follows, I suppose, since they are asking for 1/20th of the amount that got, and likely they won't get even that.

Roq

Seeker
RPGWatch Donor

April 24th, 2014, 10:40
I backed it, reminded me of Gemini Rue, which I liked a great deal.

Cantello

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pixel Noir - Update#3, Reward Tiers