Hellgate London - Namco - Don't worry

Dhruin

SasqWatch
...yet. Namco has posted to a mega-thread on the Hellgate: London forums stating things are in a state of flux but the game remains up "in the short term":
Hello Hellgaters,
I know everyone is looking for an announcement, and we'd love to make one -- but right now, many things are in flux and we don't have all the information yet. As soon as we do, we'll post here on the forums, on the website, and anywhere else we can find you.
In the short term, please do not worry. The game is up, the servers are not going away in the short term and any major changes to status will be communicated in advance.
I'd like to ask for your patience as we try to figure it all out and chart a new course. We value your community, your commitment, and your passion for Hellgate and we will make sure that any solution that we architect will support all of you as best as we are able.
Thanks again. We hope to have a real announcement shortly.
More information.

Someone bought the IP ?

Or the whole studio ?

Or sold everything to Han-Bit-Soft ?

Don't worry be happy ... 20 years old this year ...

This game must set a record for ridiculous hype followed by complete catastrophe.

Nonsense, have you guys forgotten about Daikatana!

I took good advice back then and never bought Daikatana... so I can't compare it to Descent to Undermountain...

Rizzla said:
Oblivion gave it a pretty good run for its money.

But Oblivion was nowhere near the debacle that Descent to Undermountain was... not by a very long shot... I mean DTE was just barely playable out of the box... and no matter how much you may dislike Oblivion, nobody can honestly say that it was unplayable out of the box (unless they just couldn't play it on their specific computer... which probably had nothing to do with the game).

Back
Top Bottom