Witcher how to become a witcher

The Witcher

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
I have been trying to google how a witcher becomes a witcher..

In the frist game how a normal person becomes a witcher the traning etc ...

Does anyone know where to find this

I think it is by consumption of a mutagen. The survival rate is very low from what I remember. Kind fo similar to the grey wardens in Dragon Age.

Yes this is true...

But I was sort of looking for a post on how exactly it happens with the mutagens and training...

Maybe not word for work....but close to the one speack at the begining

Watch the tv series or read the books they explain in detail how it happens the games don't.

As stated it's chemicals mixing together that alter a human at the genetic level. Triss says in the second game think of it as a forced evolution.

Last edited:
Try googling "Trial of Grasses" Celtic. You will find more info that way.

Watch the tv series or read the books they explain in detail how it happens the games don't.

As stated it's chemicals mixing together that alter a human at the genetic level. Triss says in the second game think of it as a forced evolution.

There's a television series:S

Really? I felt that the Witcher 1 explained everything about becoming a witcher, that needed to be said. You even visit the lab where it was done, right in the beginning. I've read all 7 Witcher books and I don't remember more information about the process from them - which would mean there is next to none.

Back
Top Bottom