Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Early Alpha Teaser

If I didn't know better, I'd almost suspect this is Medieval SIMS. The quality looks quite good. The animations seem a little stilted, but good enough I should think.

Well I haven't been following the kickstarter except through news posts here. Not bizarre at all.

It is bizzare to complain about lack of gameplay when you can't be bothered to do any kind of research...

not to mention that I have no doubt the livestream was posted here too. Not going to look for it though.

Really? Most of don't have time nor the inclination to research every single kickstarter mentioned on RPGWatch. What planet do you live on? :)

Btw that YouTube is 45 minutes long. I had to scroll through half of it before finding some combat. Not a very efficient showcase.

Really? Most of don't have time nor the inclination to research every single kickstarter mentioned on RPGWatch. What planet do you live on? :)

Btw that YouTube is 45 minutes long. I had to scroll through half of it before finding some combat. Not a very efficient showcase.

Nice goal posting you got there. You complained about Warhorse not releasing any gameplay, only cutscenes:
"I've been waiting to see more about this game for a while, but all we get are cutscenes. Any information on gameplay? "

I inform you that there has been plenty of gameplay released if only you bothered to, say, go to youtube and search for it (I know, too difficult apparently).
So now that I pointed out that there is plenty gameplay, suddenly you complain that in the 45 minute video only several minutes of it are combat oriented.
Well guess what, they also released update video that is all about combat! And you can find it here on RPG Watch, and on youtube!

I live on earth, where I am able to do a bit of research before complaining about something false, thanks for asking.

Btw I realize I sound cranky. It's just that I don't have much patience for this kind of stuff, when people write stupid things and then keep moving goalposts to avoid having to admit a mistake. Sorry for that.

Well excuse me for missing one RPGWatch post. I don't see how that is more than any AAA release though. You're truly histrionic. Fan boy detected...

Back
Top Bottom