Skyrim - Hoarding Can’t Stop & Won’t Stop

I've often wondered how the hell people logged hundreds of hours into this game. Now I know; they are in fact insane. :p

Personally the only aspect of the game I enjoyed was the thieve's guild missions. After I completed those I quickly got bored because the main storyline didn't hold my interest, most of the other quests are tedious fetch quests, the combat is clunky, and crafting is insanely tedious. I'll never understand people's love for this game, but different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I've often wondered how the hell people logged hundreds of hours into this game. Now I know; they are in fact insane. :p

I'll never understand people's love for this game…
I did more than a hundred of hours on it. But definetly not thousands of hours like some.
I'm definetly insane but it has nothing with Skyrim.

And I don't love Skyrim.
It's just visually better game than most of RPGs out there and has the biggest modding community currently. While I don't love it, I can certainly respect that two things. And only that.

But the same year two other RPGs IMO were better than Skyrim (DX:HR and TW2). The thing is, unlike me, majority didn't develop alergia on bugs and those two were not added in Steam workshop.

You're however missing the point just like the author of that article. In any proper RPG, and that doesn't have to be Skyrim, you'll go hoarding. It's never about hours invested into a game.
If you're not hoarding, why are you playing some RPG anyway? To kill mobs?
Go play Call of Duty or Counterstrike! You can't hoard in there even if you wanted.

Back
Top Bottom