i'm coming here~

MabelAC

Watcher
hi~i'm new here. sorry, i don't know where i could post the first post..if i post in the wrong zone, please help remove..thanks

i have played games for over 5 years. at the moment, i play Mabinogi and shadow of legend. anyone plays any of them, if i am honored, we could game together. of course, if you have any good game, i will be willing to have a try.

except games, i like singing (not very well..sad lol) and sports (basketball is my favor and i'm the backfielder in my team ^-^)

just want to say hello to you guys and so nice to be here

Hello, and welcome. Sorry, but I'm not familiar with either of the games you mentioned.

I am surprised, but neither have I. Welcome anyway.

shadow of legend

That's an 2.5d MMORPG, there are just too many of these MMORPG's out for anyone to know all. I think you might find someone who plays it over in the MMORPG forum.

Hello, and welcome.

Basketball, eh ? My sister was once playing in a team, hobby-wise.

She was playing Volleyball until recently, but has quit due to some strains in her shoulders (which she said were caused by that).

Welcome :). Feel at home.

Glad to have you. :)

Hello, and welcome.

Basketball, eh ? My sister was once playing in a team, hobby-wise.

She was playing Volleyball until recently, but has quit due to some strains in her shoulders (which she said were caused by that).

oh..hope she could be OK at once..as a athlete, we should know how to protect ourselves..don't worry ..she will be better ^^

and thanks all. you are so nice. i'm so glad to be here :)

Hi. This is my first post too. I am also a basketball fan -- big time Spurs fan. And it was Alrik who brought me here.

Welcome, and have fun! :)

Welcome Cleglaw and MabelAC!

I'm curious on how he did that. Could you elaborate on that?
I posted a question on another forum about the Good Old Games Project from CD Projekt. In his answer Alrik linked to a thread here at RPGWatch Forums that contained the answer. So, while Alrik didn't actually bring me here, he made me aware of the forum.

Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, be welcome in the little corner of the net we call home!! :)

Two new victims.............I mean visitors to the Watch. Welcome and don't let anything scare you...........except me....:cm: :lol: It is a great place and we welcome new ideas and blood.:mwahaha:

Back to the barn, foul harpy! You know the rules--10 posts minimum before you can scare the fresh meat, errr, newcomers.
:D

Darn.............drops head, puts away the pitchfork and goes back to waiting.

Well it's about time you both showed up here...sheesh!

Hello, Cleglaw. :)

Back
Top Bottom