King's Bounty - Euro Release Date PR

Dhruin

SasqWatch
It's hard to believe Nobilis still hasn't released the retail version of King's Bounty in Europe. Anyway, here's a PR announcing a vague "early 2009" release:
KING’S BOUNTY: THE LEGEND ANNOUNCED FOR EARLY 2009 RELEASE

LEAD AN ARMY OF VAMPIRES, PIRATES, SNAKES AND DEVILFISH TO BECOME A HERO AND SERVE YOUR KING

King’s Bounty: The Legend, a knight saga that blends role-playing adventure and battle strategy in a fantasy land, will be released next year by Ascaron Entertainment and Nobilis. Players must become heroes and travel in real-time with their army across a huge continent, completing missions such as leading revolutions, overthrowing evil tyrants, slaying dragons and taking part in strategic battles to stop those with plans for world domination.

There are many unique aspects to the game. Armies can be completely customised to include units consisting of snakes, pirates and vampires, as well as the more traditional humans and dwarves, leading to exciting and extraordinary battles. Characters are able to start their own family by marrying a zombie, or any other supernatural creature that takes their fancy, before gaining extra bonus points by fathering offspring.

The game is set on a giant continent made up of different kingdoms and realms. Players travel with their armies across land, sea and underground, journeying through forests and caves to get to castles, villages and a variety of other locations. As missions are completed, characters develop new skills and collect different equipment and weapons for more demanding quests. A range of puzzling, formidable and totally unexpected challenges await, which will bring players face to face with Demons, Orcs, Fire Dragonflies and Devilfish.

King’s Bounty: The Legend will be released early next year by Ascaron Entertainment and Nobilis.
More information.

That could mean outside of the European Union ?

Because in Germany - and, as everybody knows, Germany belongs to Europoe, the game is out since October.

The official web site also lists French and seemingly Russian, as languages for the web site content, too. Besides English language, of course.

The official web site also lists French and seemingly Russian, as languages for the web site content, too. Besides English language, of course.
That it lists Russian as a language is no surprise. The developers and publisher are Russian and the game has been on the market there for a long time already.

I almost thought that already, but I was not 100 % sure.

mm I have seen the game in several shops here in Belgium

It is on my Xmas list.
If I don't get it, it will probably be my next buy :p

Back
Top Bottom