Two Worlds II - Making Fun of Two Worlds @ Destructoid

Well, I gues they too want to be "in on the joke"; still strikes me as a bit sad.

Well I found it amusing. Two Worlds wasn't all bad, liked some aspects of it. Hopefully they will get much more right than wrong this time.

I didn't find it that funny. Waste of time, I'd say. They should put their energy into working on TW2.

I'm sure there's some uplifting old axiom about having the ability to laugh at yourself and your mistakes that I just can't seem to think of right now... but I find it quite refreshing to see these folks not take themselves very seriously. It shows a little maturity.

This gives me higher hopes that they will produce something good, perhaps very good.

Games like this need a lot of polish and refinement. I hope that's what we are getting.

Polish & refinement ? Well, at least the international audience had that over-1-GB-patch already included ...

Polish & refinement ? Well, at least the international audience had that over-1-GB-patch already included …

really impressive of them to make that patch imo, most wouldnt have bothered, gives me hope for this game..

I meant Two Worlds I, mind you.

Me too, since TW2 isnt released ;) i just meant that they're at least serious with what they're doing, which is good.

Helllllooooo! It's a GAME! You guys talk as if they're trying to find a cure for cancer and make fun of it… If their game is good, that's fine by me… who cares about real world sarcasm… I find this more appealing than some shitty marketing, like the ones you see from most games devs even major ones (Blizzard, Bioware and so on...).

The game being close to release it's probably done by now - this trailer could be just a release of tension. Putting it on the "fun part" for a change...

Back
Top Bottom