Gothic Sleeper temple - Now what??

Gothicgame

Traveler
I got to the temple, did the various puzzles including the one needing marvin :-?

now I've got this invincible shaman standing around doing nothing and a pair of invincible apocalyptic templars. The journal says "I need a better weapon" as if I haven't scoured the landscape for one and talked to any person who appears to have some thing to say. I got magic level 6 just because I was given the impression that it would be of use...

I've read the books for sale, talked to all sorts of unhelpful people, killed every thing that moves in the barrier...and I still have no idea what I am supposed to do.

No spoilers, please :p

Hint number 2: Did you find a "strange sword"?

I've already failed the (first?) quest from Xardas. I got the three swords from the other three shamans...they do not appear to do much besides open the chambers which the shamans were in.

I have a few irrelevant quests open, like the OM store house one which I need to talk to Aleph to end...but the OM is meant to be closed. Closed is a very artificial term here because the mine is exactly as it was before it "collapsed;" the gate was always closed and business goes on.

I did not find any other items...I suppose the place to look for them would be in the temple...

Seems like you missed one - 4 priests = 4 swords, go back and get the fourth (down an elevator) also find an island in the lava lake and retrieve the main item as previously mentioned by Uriziel.

There are 5 undead shaman in the temple. One of them guards a "strange sword". The fifth undead shaman is immortal until you find that sword and talk to Xardas.

Spoiler alert: Don't read the bottom of this post unless you want another hint.
After you defeat Cor Boba and have opened the gate he guards, go thru the gate and go right. Drop down and proceed left until you reach the room with a house thingy surrounded by lava. Then figure it out from there.

I see what I did now. I went to two of the rooms with demons and switches, and saw the path going down, and assumed it was ending ...but I forgot to check if it did! And that last room is what I had to do to get to the strange sword.

Thanks for the help!

help me

I got to the temple, did the various puzzles including the one needing marvin :-?

now I've got this invincible shaman standing around doing nothing and a pair of invincible apocalyptic templars. The journal says "I need a better weapon" as if I haven't scoured the landscape for one and talked to any person who appears to have some thing to say. I got magic level 6 just because I was given the impression that it would be of use...

I've read the books for sale, talked to all sorts of unhelpful people, killed every thing that moves in the barrier...and I still have no idea what I am supposed to do.

No spoilers, please :p
i'm in the orc's temple....where i must kill the 5 shaman's....i killed 3 of them but i don't know how to opened the doors for the last 2...plzzz hepl me

i'm in the orc's temple....where i must kill the 5 shaman's....i killed 3 of them but i don't know how to opened the doors for the last 2...plzzz hepl me

Download JemyM´s FAQ and find out which 2 shamans are missing. And don´t panic - you´re close to the end. It may take a few days to sort this out, but you will certainly make it through the rest of the game.

how do i download jemyM's FAQ?i just want to know how to opened the doors.i tried everything,i transformend into meatbug to go under the gate but it does'nt work....plzzzz tell me what to do...thx:(

for jemyM's FAQ go to gothic.rpgdot.com (it that right?) and search in the galery for the FAQ

To open the door, you need to shoow arrows at targets in the two rooms near Boba. First in one of the rooms to open up the second room, then you must fire an arrow at a target on the wall of the second room(stand outside the room, the room will be filled with spikes). After that, go in and find a button that opens up a small path, fire an arrow into the button at the end of that path. The door should open now.

I recommend using a Light spell while doing this, as some of the places are rather dark.

CHECK THAT GUY "TheWonderer"(....) speed runs hahahaha....:D

SOLUTION TO THE HOLE game in 30 min....hahahahaha

Sorry but i had to say......

hahahaha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom