• Already pre-ordered it!

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Get it immediately upon release

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Decide after read some reviews first

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Buy it after it is in the discount bin

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I will never ever even touch it with 10-foots pole!

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters
Forgive me if this has already been covered in another thread, but I have a question about the FO3 storyline.

Is there any connection at all with the previous Fallout games, or is it going to be more of a "retelling" of events?

(in case this was an answer to me)
I don't think they even know I exist; even if they did, they wouldn't care no matter how loud I yell. Because I am not in their target audience.
Woo is this the last and ultimate argument for "copying" games? :biggrin: Good finding! I'm not the target audience for any game so there's no problem for me to copy any game. I like this one.

If it wasn't the topic then I think it would be more exact to wrote "I'll never play Fallout 3". :)

Oops, at the time of my first post I didn't realize this had changed almost completely into a discussion about piracy. Anyway, to be clear, I'm not buying or pirating the game.

Also, I am fortunately in a situation where I can and will buy the good RPG's, even if they all of a sudden would start making 2 or even 3 of them per year ;)

Ok but perhaps it's better to write I'll never play Fallout 3 to punish the team of having done Oblivion.

Written like that that sounds (to me) a little ridiculous. :p

Forgive me if this has already been covered in another thread, but I have a question about the FO3 storyline.

Is there any connection at all with the previous Fallout games, or is it going to be more of a "retelling" of events?

Sorry, missed this earlier. They've moved it to the other side of the country and forward in time, so there's no direct story continuation, other than setting and lore. The Brotherhood of Steel has expanded and that is unexpected, so there might be an interesting backstory to that.

Fallout was mostly set in small settlements scattered in the wasteland deserts, this is "what would Fallout be like in a major East Coast city and the seat of government?"

Back
Top Bottom