Men spends twice as much money on PC games than women

I seem to be a "past-ist", which means I tend to focus my energy on things that came before - games, music, television, etc. I like experiencing things from times now gone and I have a fascination with old things.

Anyway, enough rambling, but what I'm trying to say is, it's pretty rare for me to actually play a new game when it comes out, because I'm usually playing some old game that I never got to experience at the time, or some classic game, etc.

So I haven't bought a new game on release since Skyrim, and now I pretty much only buy things when they are on sale.

I still spend money on gaming, but not really on new games.

i thought this read "Man spends twice as much money on PC games than women", like some shocking tabloid account of a guy who has forsaken the fair sex altogether for his cyber harem of female NPCs

I did say click bait right? :lol:

I seem to be a "past-ist", which means I tend to focus my energy on things that came before - games, music, television, etc. I like experiencing things from times now gone and I have a fascination with old things.

Anyway, enough rambling, but what I'm trying to say is, it's pretty rare for me to actually play a new game when it comes out, because I'm usually playing some old game that I never got to experience at the time, or some classic game, etc.

So I haven't bought a new game on release since Skyrim, and now I pretty much only buy things when they are on sale.

I still spend money on gaming, but not really on new games.

It would help if the things which are new coming out were actually, you know, good. And the publishers weren't being abusive towards their customers.

I have two TV shows that are currently airing I follow and that's it. Nearly all of the games I've purchased in the last couple of years which are 'new' are retro-styled games and indie games.

Music is a bit better, but I still tend towards more obscure bands. The big name pop acts and what passes for big time rock sucks. But there's still far more good music coming out than I can keep up with.

You have a backlog of clothes? O_O

I think most of women do :p

I have 4 evening dresses and I only wore 1 so far and I keep buying more. I have so many dresses I've only worn once but I don't want to wear them again so I keep on selling them on ebay and fill the wardrobe with new ones :lol:

My wife owns two dresses. She is much more likely to wear some type of pants suit or capri's. The dresses are for funerals or weddings :) I love her in a dress, it's just not very practical most of the time. I wonder if she'd like a new one. We're going to some shows on vacation.....

Back
Top Bottom