Dungeons - New Official Site

Heh, 42 just might be too old, Dhruin. I'm beginning to think 38 is. :p

Edit: I got into the site fine. No age verification when I tried. Not a ton of stuff on there, but they do have screenshots, a trailer and forums. Looks like you can download directly from them for $35.95, $4 cheaper than the other prices I've seen. Didn't appear clear whether that was just a pre-order price that may go up to $39.95 after release.

Last edited:
It's pre-order.

The release date from them is Feb. 8th? Two days earlier than I thought. Awesome! I'll have even more time during my Chinese New Year break to play this :)

That does look familiar doesn't it :)

If they're going to "borrow" ideas from other games then I'm glad it was from KB. They're borrowing ideas from Dungeon Keeper and improving upon them so why not KB as well ;)

This screenshots reminds me of King's Bounty : http://dungeons-game.com/screens/screen_09.png

A bit Torchlight too but also not exactly the same style than both.

I never played Dungeon Keeper but played the iPad version of Dungeon Defenders and found it hugely fun. Dungeon Defenders is a little bit Dungeon Keeper with a Tower Defense approach and initially more designed for multiplayer. But I played it only single player and enjoyed a lot, but I'm also fan of Tower Defense games.

^This.

Companies need to borrow more ideas from Bullfrog's games.

Back
Top Bottom