who?

tencharacters
dlkjgj.jpg

Why is Konjad still allowed to post ?
It's a mystery. My guess is that we accidentally forgot to ban him before, so we are just waiting for him to get out of line. Unfortunately he has been behaving nicely for some time already.

Codeword for pseudo-moderator, I guess.

Guys, be nice!

Why do you keep coming into this thread (specifically made for people from a site you claim to find offensive), then?

Seems like you enjoy the attention, like Pladio from a few pages ago. Then again,

Thoth (jew)

I can't tell, actually. He acts just like Pladio and Harlequin. It's like they're part of a…hivemind of sorts.

Pladio (jewtoo), Harlequin (Wiccan,I think)...

While I was upset at first, I realize now that you guys are probably one of the following:
1. Teenagers with too much spare time on your hands.
2. Adults with too much spare time on your hands.
3. People who want to escape the real world and use their anonymity to be able to get rid of all their frustrations.
4. Probably some other things I've missed.

All in all, I realize that getting upset serves no purpose here, but I still did have a good conversation with a few of you.

For some reason I now find myself reading this thread and even posting in it even though I'm supposed to be studying for exams.

Does this mean I'm becoming like you people ? :'(

Wait, that's Sandro, the guy instead pretends to be Phelot, a non existent nick on the Codex, and all the other people refer generically to him as the above poster.
Really, stop falling for his act.

Gragt dammit you piece of shit fuck the random draw and give me Recettear right now! (trying the tough love approach here).

How is the new BRO list restricted RPGCodex going? Anyone who is allowed in actually posting here still?

Pladio is actually Brian Mitsoda who is actually Vault Dweller.

Back
Top Bottom