Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Teaser & Party

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Warhouse Studios released a new E3 video teaser with a combat scene out of Kingdome Come: Deliverance:

... and it's partytime:

Warhorse Studios - Community Party E3 is around the corner and we finally set everything up for our Warhorse Community Party! With great help of Richard Lagnese from Gen Studios we could arrange everything!
When: Thursday the 18th June 2015 Where: Casey’s Irish Pub (613 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90017)
What: Live let’s play and trailer screening of the newest Kingdom Come Alpha, including the brand-new and unique Combat-system! Q&A with Dan, Tobi and other members of the team. (It’s planned at least)
Why: Because we ROCK!!! And you know it! :) Get the E3 experience without E3 prices! So don’t hesitate and meet the creators of Kingdom Come: Deliverance and drink a Beer with them. Get Warhorse insider stories first hand (for a beer or two!) and ask Dan what you always wanted to know, like which beard shampoo he uses. The place is limited to 100 People so make sure to come early. Bring it oooooooooooooon! :)
More information.

A first-person, open world, realistic RPG that will take you to the Medieval Europe in a time of upheaval and strife

A humble, young blacksmith loses everything to war. As he tries to fulfill the dying wish of his father, Fate drags him into the thick of a conspiracy to save a kidnapped king and stop a bloody conflict. You will wander the world, fighting as a knight, lurking in the shadows as a rogue, or using the bard’s charm to persuade people to your cause. You will dive deep into a sweeping, epic, nonlinear story from Daniel Vávra, an award-winning designer from the Mafia series. Our unique, first-person combat system lets you wield sword or bow in both one-on-one skirmishes and large-scale battles. All of this – and more – brought to life beautifully with next-gen visuals delivered via CryEngine 3.

I'm hyped about this game for some time now.

I'm also excited for this one. I love the concept and the high quality engine.

My worry is for the combat - the history of grand attempts at realistic sword combat is littered with corpses.

Combat reminded me of a polished M&B, let see if its feels just as good. The graphics looks way too good in that trailer though. They got the armor tarnish just right.

I wonder if there is going to be "lack of spells" complains once the game is released.

Back
Top Bottom