Fallout 4 - Bethesda Teases Announcement

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Bethesda sent out a message on Twitter, that can only mean the announcement of Fallout 4 is imminent.

CGgJ0DHUgAAQJPD.jpg:large

Thanks jhwisner.

More information.

Last edited:
Great! Now I have to go home and change :blush:

In this case it's probably both eminent and imminent… :)

Ah, perfect! I would love for Bethesda to do all the world-building, Obsidian would do the NPCs, and CDPR would do all the quests and hire the voice actors. Truly the best of all worlds. I also wouldn't mind if Bethesda used the wonderful engine from W3 as long as they hire vurt to do all the plants.

I also strongly wish that they would get rid of most of the trash in the game. After 200 years and with robotic assistants, all garbage should be gone, including rubble. One can dream.....

Between this, news suggesting that Dark Souls 3 will be headed by Miyazaki and announced at E3, and a few other things... this might end up being one of the more interesting E3's in a long time.

If they use the same knackered engine again, I'm going to mail Todd Howard a dead mud crab.

i hope they have a proper main story now, not some generic shit we had in skyrim, f3, oblivion, etc.

i hope they have a proper main story now, not some generic shit we had in skyrim, f3, oblivion, etc.

Isn't Michael Bay on the board of directors for Zenimax? I somehow doubt you're going to get anything else.

Isn't Michael Bay on the board of directors for Zenimax? I somehow doubt you're going to get anything else.

I think that's Jerry Bruckheimer. Though both are strong with the dark side of the force.

Between this, news suggesting that Dark Souls 3 will be headed by Miyazaki and announced at E3, and a few other things… this might end up being one of the more interesting E3's in a long time.

Thanks for that info! I read it here first..

Between this, news suggesting that Dark Souls 3 will be headed by Miyazaki and announced at E3, and a few other things… this might end up being one of the more interesting E3's in a long time.

Not sure which news is making me happier. DS3 or F4.
Guessing it will be released just before xmas or may 2016.

And what would a proper main story would be like? (I could almost bet your answer will be very much unlike my own concept of what a proper story should be).

You know a great main story, like the one in Witcher 3 where they totally break immersion every chapter so you can run around as a girl for a couple minutes. Please no Ciri-like bits in Fallout 4 :)

....unless she's naked :biggrin:

You know what would be amazing? If they announced and released on the same day. Absolutely no PR, just release on all 3 platforms and see how fast it hits 10 million sales.

You know a great main story, like the one in Witcher 3 where they totally break immersion every chapter so you can run around as a girl for a couple minutes. Please no Ciri-like bits in Fallout 4 :)

….unless she's naked :biggrin:

Bethesda doesn't have to do that, modders will get working on transforming the whole game in one giant Manga/ Hentai lovers paradise in a couple of days ;)

I wanna see cute doe-eyed, spikey-haired tweeners carrying humongous swords and weeping ginormous tears when their companions die.

Don't count on it. One thing never changes...

It'll take a major critical and financial failure before they get out of the rut (since Oblivion, mind you). Don't encourage them by pre-ordering...

Don't count on it. One thing never changes…

It'll take a major critical and financial failure before they get out of the rut (since Oblivion, mind you). Don't encourage them by pre-ordering…

Yes, "unfortunatelly" the probability of having a "great" main story like Wasteland 2 and other kickstarter RPGs is very small. I am expecting much better trash.

Back
Top Bottom