World of Warcraft exposed as New World Order brainwash tool

Considering shit we are in, I wonder if NWO wouldn't be a preferable choice… :lol:

The disclaimer towards the end is kind of amusing:

I won't take heed to any of your comments concerning this movie; my mind is set.

Ah right, wouldn't want any closed-minded skeptics challenging your delusions with facts and/or opinions which are in dissonance with your own.

Also in the news:
Bad music brainwashes people, NWO behind it all!

And I also remember seeing a youtube video that "proved" that the authors of Illuminati (board game) knew a lot more than they should, based on two cards. One showed the twin towers with an explosion coming out of one of them (roughly where the plane crashed), and the other showed the Pentagon, with smoke coming out of the center (Steve Jackson clearly knew about what would happen during 9/11)
People can prove anything by just carefully selecting their facts...

Isn't it funny people who sometimes see more than others are called fools and are ridiculed throughout history. Yet when stuff happens and things get reveled who laughing then?

Sure, but for every one of them with educated, informed, and quite frankly sane theories theres a million lunatics babbling in the streets and on youtube about Lion King brainwashing, lizard people, etc etc.

I used to think there was a problem with such believable and sane theory as backwards satanic messages on records too, then again, i was like 8 :)

on youtube about Lion King brainwashing

But it does, sort of. Kids movies are made to teach young about good morals, it's a form of conditioning, but it's no different than the teacher at school or reading kids books.

And you can easily spot future troublemakers and politicians, because they are fan of Scar!

And I also remember seeing a youtube video that "proved" that the authors of Illuminati (board game) knew a lot more than they should, based on two cards. One showed the twin towers with an explosion coming out of one of them (roughly where the plane crashed), and the other showed the Pentagon, with smoke coming out of the center (Steve Jackson clearly knew about what would happen during 9/11)
People can prove anything by just carefully selecting their facts…

This one's pretty eerie, though:

Terrorist_nuke.jpg
pentagon.jpg

Seems legit. ;)

Back
Top Bottom