Eschalon Trilogy - Sale at GOG

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The three Eschalon games are on sale at Good Old Games for a day. The games are sold at $2.39, $3.99 and $9.99 respectively.

More information.

Sweetness - I only really became aware of this series with III and had it wish listed on steam. I couldn't pass up this deal (and bought all 3) even if it turned out to be a minor nightmare.

Turns out my bank/cu blocks transactions thru Cypress (which is the country associated with GOG's charges, and apparently a fair number of banks block it) and that took a while to sort out and get unblocked.

I've bought stuff before thru GOG over the years including a few months ago so it was kind of surprising.

Turns out my bank/cu blocks transactions thru Cypress (which is the country associated with GOG's charges, and apparently a fair number of banks block it) and that took a while to sort out and get unblocked.

I never try to use a credit or debit card to purchase games internationally anymore. It's worth having a PayPal account just for that purpose even if you're not going to use it for anything else.

Back
Top Bottom